N64oid expected to return in mid May!!

regkilla

Reaction score
dancedroid DROID DOES BABY!

Alright, I got some updates. New Core works perfectly! speed is the same, but no slowdowns! Perfect Dark now runs almost perfect on 2.3 phones, and he is updating the gui and interface. crualfoxhound and yongzh have a release date in there minds, and he says "Soon" (I'm guessing a month)

Also, a little off topic, there is this Paul guy making his own port of Mupen64Plus to android... strange... (N64oid is a port of Mupen too!) It actully boots and works!

Could this battle really happen? Fpse vs Psx4Droid and n64oid vs Mupen64Plus4Droid? Who knows! :icon_eek:

Here are links:

FpseCE Fourm, n64oid:
FpseCE Forum - View topic - N64oid News

Pauls Mupen Code:
Mupen64Plus For Android

see attached for new gui.

What new core? is there a new version somewhere or something?

Not released yet. In development.

IxAnonymousxIo

Reaction score
dancedroid DROID DOES BABY!

Alright, I got some updates. New Core works perfectly! speed is the same, but no slowdowns! Perfect Dark now runs almost perfect on 2.3 phones, and he is updating the gui and interface. crualfoxhound and yongzh have a release date in there minds, and he says "Soon" (I'm guessing a month)

Also, a little off topic, there is this Paul guy making his own port of Mupen64Plus to android... strange... (N64oid is a port of Mupen too!) It actully boots and works!

Could this battle really happen? Fpse vs Psx4Droid and n64oid vs Mupen64Plus4Droid? Who knows! :icon_eek:

Here are links:

FpseCE Fourm, n64oid:
FpseCE Forum - View topic - N64oid News

Pauls Mupen Code:
Mupen64Plus For Android

see attached for new gui.

What new core? is there a new version somewhere or something?

Not released yet. In development.

N64oid v2.0 is up on the SlideMe Marketplace ready for update. But you have to pay $3.99 whether you already had it installed or not.

OP
R

rtyrty100

Reaction score