N64oid expected to return in mid May!!

thewolf16

Reaction score
I have new news. He is considering hosting his apps on SlideMe other 3rd-party-appstores. Also he will make them free for a limited time (for example a week) to avoid existing customers from having to pay again. He also said that he didn´t give up n64oid.

Now i have asked him if we can still expect the n64oid release on this month, or if he can say an exact release date. Let´s see what he say.

OP
R

rtyrty100

Reaction score
I have new news. He is considering hosting his apps on SlideMe other 3rd-party-appstores. Also he will make them free for a limited time (for example a week) to avoid existing customers from having to pay again. He also said that he didn´t give up n64oid.

Now i have asked him if we can still expect the n64oid release on this month, or if he can say an exact release date. Let´s see what he say.

You rock wolf.

wardo

Reaction score
i just stumbled on this thread, what do i search in the market place to find this emulator?

thanks

OP
R

rtyrty100

Reaction score
i just stumbled on this thread, what do i search in the market place to find this emulator?

thanks

Hey Wardo,

You should read all the EDITs in my thread, they will keep you updated with the latest on n64oid. If you read them you will see it has not yet been released, and when it does get released it will likely not be in the android marketplace but somewhere else on the internet.

Cogbill

Reaction score
Ahh I've been waiting on this for ages. I hope he gets all this straightened out. I'm ready to play.

thewolf16

Reaction score
New news in. This version he released on SlideME is just the old version. He will release the new improved version in 2 weeks.

OP
R

rtyrty100

Reaction score
New news in. This version he released on SlideME is just the old version. He will release the new improved version in 2 weeks.

2 weeks, updated. Thanks. My thread title is very misleading now...wish I could change it.

That really is too long to wait! =\

OP
R

rtyrty100

Reaction score
YES!!!!
Yongzh is now on slideme... with N64oid! all of his emu's are free, as well as n64oid!

The only downside is n64 is v1.1.4, which is not the long awited update.
It's nice to know we got the emu's back. ;)

Good Job Yongzh!
F*ck you Android Market!

Here is da link: N64oid | SlideME

Ok if you even bothered to read my thread, I already announced that, and I already put that link up yesterday in one of my edits.

I appreciate you trying to help, but im annoyed you didn't even bother to read anything in bold that was on my thread.

OP
R

rtyrty100

Reaction score
Yongzh has started to raise the price of n64oid!
It's 30 cents now, so if you haven't got it, get it.

I have the 1.1.4 n64oid file i downloaded yesterday, and if you want it, I'll put it on MegaUpload and post a link. (I'm not gonna if you guys already have it)
Yongzh is going to raise the price I belive 30 cents per day, so get the download while you can get it cheap.

Thanks for the price rise info, ill put that up.

thewolf16

Reaction score
I do have news, from Yongzh.
The next big update (I think it's 2.1 now) will be happenning on the week of June the 5th.
So expect the new update on the 7th or 8th or something.

From where do you have this news? Directly from Yongzh or from a other source? When this is right then it will be a really cool week (presentation of "Minecraft - Pocket Edition" on the E3 and release of the improved N64oid version).

regkilla

Reaction score
If i buy N64oid right now in SlideMe.org (cost is only $0.30 cents) will I get the new update for free or will I have to pay again?

OP
R

rtyrty100

Reaction score
I feel like once you buy the emulator on SlideMe, once it updates, you can just update it for free, just like the android market. Once you buy it, you own it and all the updates.