Party Like It’s 1996: Nintendo 64 Emulator Released In The Android Market

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Titan said his name is Chinese but no one knows for sure :icon_eek:

I think something might of happened to Yongzh due to the disaster in Japan, N64oid was pulled from the market, and there are no more updates and no one can seem to get a hold of him, anyone know if he's from Japan?

Sent down via a Bolt of lightning!!

kptphalkon

Reaction score
That would be terrible! At least the nukeplant techs have managed to get the reactors on back up power.

I cant help but think about the 2004 tsunami and how it just...swept a lot of people out to sea. Its a very saddening thing to have happen

Reaction score
Well, today it got updated to run games smoother and to run games that didn't run before like Conker's bad fur day, and Paper Mario, at first i was so happy, until i saw that you need to PAY for the update...i didn't mind, because it's such a great emulator, paying for the thing was like dodging demons in hell blindfolded while being shot at, I got far but ended up just being shot down, SlideMe wouldn't take any of my 3 credit cards, had errors, they told me to talk to my bank, told me to talk to the emulator dev, then they charged me TWICE but still didn't let me update, would of been so much easier if his emulators were just on the market once more

TLDR; Have to pay for the update, and paying for it is a pain in the butt, SlideME is crap when it comes to money transfers, double charges you but doesn't like you update it...

It's a good thing it's only 4 bucks, i would of crapped my pants if it charged me twice and the emulator was something crazy like 10/12 bucks

=\