My Verizon app

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
So I was looking at the app today to find out my data usage and noticed my data and messaging bars were yellow. Normally these are green. Anyone know what this means?

For the record I'm rooted and did tether quite a bit yesterday but no more than maybe 0.2gb after tethering. I know it probably doesn't have to do anything with it, but just to avoid that type of question being asked:)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So I was looking at the app today to find out my data usage and noticed my data and messaging bars were yellow. Normally these are green. Anyone know what this means?

For the record I'm rooted and did tether quite a bit yesterday but no more than maybe 0.2gb after tethering. I know it probably doesn't have to do anything with it, but just to avoid that type of question being asked:)

Mine are green. Looks like they gotcha!!!!:)

Just kidding, I have no idea why you're in the yellow but I know that when it comes to street lights "yellow" means caution.

jamcoz

Reaction score
Mine did this to me yesterday. I closed out of the app, restarted the app, and the bars went back to showing green.

OP
dezymond

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel

Mine are green. Looks like they gotcha!!!!:)

Just kidding, I have no idea why you're in the yellow but I know that when it comes to street lights "yellow" means caution.

Hopefully, but I mean it's not like I went over my average data usage either, unless they track by the minute somehow, lol. I'll worry when I get a notice :)

Mine did this to me yesterday. I closed out of the app, restarted the app, and the bars went back to showing green.

Yeah I didn't try restarting the app. Maybe it has something to do with the network, I know 4g was down so maybe that was part of the problem?