my verizon mobile app problems

zero7404

Reaction score
this problem ive been experiencing from version 8 thru to the current version 10 ....

the data and usage buttons are sitting over the bars that indicate the amounts, they should be below. asked verizon and they said theyd fix in next release but the release still has this issue. maybe i need to change a setting in spare parts? is anyone else seeing this as well?

posted via android

OP
zero7404

zero7404

Reaction score
anyone else have this problem ?

posted via android

Digital Cha0s

Reaction score
well I dont use any more verizon apps then needed but i could see them doing some silly S#*! like that to try and convince someone to go ahead and upgrade thats just me tho

edit: well I just downloaded it "just for you" and everything seemed lined up good for me

Last edited:
OP
zero7404

zero7404

Reaction score
thanks for trying ....

apparently there must be some setting that's stuck with my device .... i'll try removing spare parts to see if that might be the cause ....

i don't care much for verizon apps either, it's just a quick ref to my usage compared to having to see my usage via the browser ....

OP
zero7404

zero7404

Reaction score
this is the problem i'm referring to .... it's harder to describe than to show:

screenshot-14.png

still looking for a solution, perhaps the display settings or a com file has lost its way ...
i've so far reset the device, tried different versions of this app, as well as the latest version. if it's a bug then verizon did nothing about it because i told them of my issue a week ago ...

Digital Cha0s

Reaction score
well I would start by un installing lookout security that program has done nothing but give me problems try netqin if you must have one and I still think starting over with a fresh rom/SBF install should help you out

Last edited:
OP
zero7404

zero7404

Reaction score
well I would start by un installing lookout security that program has done nothing but give me problems try netqin if you must have one and I still think starting over with a fresh rom/SBF install should help you out

i've had this issue with and without lookout installed. recent factory data reset hasn't done anything to realign the screen, and no google search i've done has come up with anything related to this.

one guess is it may be a hidden bug of some sort to expose those with rooted phones. that is, IF verizon is out looking to behead rooted users (i doubt).