My order is in!!

brianbags

Reaction score
To those who were able to buy it online, which timezone are you in? I'm on the West Coast and not seeing anything.

I'm on Central time, nothing for me. But I would think they would put everything up EST anyway...

BTW, anyone know how much a 1 year contract will be?? Looks like it's only $30 more for the Incredible and original Droid but I've read it will be $70 for the X.

I saw on the Verizon message boards that someone had a Chat Session with Verizon and they confirmed it would be available at 12:01am EST online. It is now 12:10am EST here on the east coast. I ordered mine about 11:15 pm EST. I was able to find it by ticking the "Android" box on the lefthand toolbar and filtered to show it. They have a full slew of accessories for it too: Car Dock, home dock, screen protectors, silcone covers, chargers, HDMI cables, etc.

Nah, not there. But this is stupid, lol. I like preorders much better...

And yeah, I was talking to a Verizon person in a chat earlier and they said midnight EST (no matter where you are...meaning 9 on the West)

jeffc103193

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, shall we make this a contest to see who can snag it first (out of the "it's past midnight give me my hacking DX" crew we've got here)?

huskyla27

Reaction score
I'm on Central time, nothing for me. But I would think they would put everything up EST anyway...

BTW, anyone know how much a 1 year contract will be?? Looks like it's only $30 more for the Incredible and original Droid but I've read it will be $70 for the X.

I saw on the Verizon message boards that someone had a Chat Session with Verizon and they confirmed it would be available at 12:01am EST online. It is now 12:10am EST here on the east coast. I ordered mine about 11:15 pm EST. I was able to find it by ticking the "Android" box on the lefthand toolbar and filtered to show it. They have a full slew of accessories for it too: Car Dock, home dock, screen protectors, silcone covers, chargers, HDMI cables, etc.

Nah, not there. But this is stupid, lol. I like preorders much better...

And yeah, I was talking to a Verizon person in a chat earlier and they said midnight EST (no matter where you are...meaning 9 on the West)

thats what mine said too. I just talked with a chat agent and she said I'm not sure why, but other than that no answers

lttlbox

Reaction score
Nothing!! I'm Dying!

Im in AZ, and nothing is coming up anywhere... Any ideas?

Last edited: