My order is in!!

brianbags

Reaction score
Alright I'm getting kinda pissed...why the hell would they be this late with this kind of thing?

goldsquare

Reaction score
Zantamarious: Hello. Thank you for visiting our chat service. May I help you with your order today?
You: i want the droid x
Zantamarious: I'd be happy to assist you.
Zantamarious: That phone will be available at midnight.
You: it is midnight
Zantamarious: It has not yet been released on the site, it will there shortly this is CST./
You: EST is EST lol
Zantamarious: Yes but it will be on the site shortly.
Zantamarious: There is a of people wanting this device as well as is patiently waiting.

cray

Reaction score
I am in MDT zone. Was told would have the phone no later than 3:00 P.M. Friday.

After I ordered the phone found out our local walmart got one in, but would only do a 2 year contract. I live in a small town of 5000 in the Rocky Mountains ans was surprised the local wally world got the phone in..

OP
WorldOfJohnboy
Reaction score
We want link!!!! lol

I would throw one up, however, I got mine through My Business Account. (I manage phones for my employer, a Hospital.)

Looks like Verizon lied in chat sessions, or they are first making them available to Business Accounts before Residential. I am East Cost and ordered mine around 11:15pm EST.

jaycaruso

Reaction score
I know Wirefly said it was going to be 12:01 PST regardless of what Verizon does.

It is kind of annoying. I wish Verizon would just have told people what time zone it was going to be.

ninjabox

Reaction score
Worldofjohnboy....if go to verizonwireless.com and not log in. Is it there???

jeffc103193

Reaction score
It is kind of annoying. I wish Verizon would just have told people what time zone it was going to be.

I called Verizon specifically about that a week ago. The rep told me it would take place in the time zone in which the user was located. I was skeptical, and joked about someone on the International Date Line getting the phone before me. She laughed and said yes. Come on Verizon, come on!

Mule65

Reaction score
Zantamarious: Hello. Thank you for visiting our chat service. May I help you with your order today?
Zantamarious: It has not yet been released on the site, it will there shortly this is CST./
Zantamarious: There is a of people wanting this device as well as is patiently waiting.

Zantamarious is coming to town! :)

brianbags

Reaction score

haha not sure why but your replies made me laugh :icon_ goofy:

But I don't understand what the guy was saying. What about CST? Am I missing something?

jeffc103193

Reaction score
I thought your replies were priceless. Great work :).

Found a tweet (can't stand Twitter, but need to see if anyone is finding this thing) saying: manuelito1987 is on the phone Verizon. Special Order - DROID X Overnight.

didiwags

Reaction score
But East coasters are not able to get it either!!! I am CST but many ppl on the East coast are not seeing it!!!

jedidroid

Reaction score
Mine just went through about 5 min ago. I had to go full price, as I wasn't eligible for the upgrade. Just going to ebay my droid.

for some reason my data plan got reduced by about $4.00 a month...weird.
Still out $600.00 though...