My order is in!!

Reaction score
Woo Hoo!!

Thank you for your purchase today! This e-mail represents the Verizon Wireless Order Confirmation for the designated order(s) listed below. Please retain this for your records.

Equipment
-----------------------------

PHONE: Motorola DROID X
ACCESSORY: Standard Battery
ACCESSORY: HDMI Cable 1
ACCESSORY: Holster - Display faces in
ACCESSORY: LG HBM-210 Bluetooth Headset
ACCESSORY: Anti-Glare Display Protectors (3 Pack) w/screen wipe
ACCESSORY: Micro Dual Vehicle Power Charger
ACCESSORY: Premium Vehicle Mount

:icon_ banana:dancedroid

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
howd u do it already? i thought it was 12AM EST? or did they put it on early

JFDroid

Reaction score
I just ordered two Droid X's on VZW's website around 11:15PM EST.

Anyone else order yet?

Booyah! LOVE IT :)

OP
WorldOfJohnboy
Reaction score
howd u do it already? i thought it was 12AM EST? or did they put it on early

They must have released it early to online ordering.

Thankfully, I have been using a Demo unit for the past week+, so I know EXACTLY what I will be getting on Friday morning via Free Overnight shipping!

Bxrider117

Reaction score
I am in Glendale, AZ and I was able to pull it up to order on the primary line for my account that doesn't have an upgrade eligibility date until November 2010. I think I am going to wait to see what comes out later in the year. I am very happy with my Droid.

TheSpiffyItalian

Reaction score
To those who were able to buy it online, which timezone are you in? I'm on the West Coast and not seeing anything.

jeffc103193

Reaction score
It's definitely past midnight EST, right? Not seeing it. In my account, clicked the primary line, "upgrade my phone" (so we could get the early upgrade), sorting by Motorola, only seeing the Droid, Devour, and Barrage. Anyone have any ideas?

brianbags

Reaction score
To those who were able to buy it online, which timezone are you in? I'm on the West Coast and not seeing anything.

I'm on Central time, nothing for me. But I would think they would put everything up EST anyway...

BTW, anyone know how much a 1 year contract will be?? Looks like it's only $30 more for the Incredible and original Droid but I've read it will be $70 for the X.

Last edited:

dbigdawg

Reaction score

Nothing for me on the west coast either. Looks like ordering is midnight local time. It is worth staying up until midnight though. It's not like I am waiting up to go to a Twilight premiere!

OP
WorldOfJohnboy
Reaction score

I'm on Central time, nothing for me. But I would think they would put everything up EST anyway...

BTW, anyone know how much a 1 year contract will be?? Looks like it's only $30 more for the Incredible and original Droid but I've read it will be $70 for the X.

I saw on the Verizon message boards that someone had a Chat Session with Verizon and they confirmed it would be available at 12:01am EST online. It is now 12:10am EST here on the east coast. I ordered mine about 11:15 pm EST. I was able to find it by ticking the "Android" box on the lefthand toolbar and filtered to show it. They have a full slew of accessories for it too: Car Dock, home dock, screen protectors, silcone covers, chargers, HDMI cables, etc.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
It isn't there. I'm not finding it anywhere.