1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

My Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by CCMasta, Jul 12, 2010.

1. CCMasta

CCMasta New Member

Hey everyone. I'm new to the forums here ill give you a little background on myself.

I go to college in Upstate New York, and work at Best Buy part time.

I am a suffering Blackberry Storm user, who hopefully on the 15th will have a shiny new Droid X. I'm 10th on the pre-order list at work.... unfortunately i can skip up the line =(

I look forward to being part of the community here, thanks for taking the time to read my intro.
  2. hedney3

hedney3 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

:welcome: to the forums and good luck with getting that sexy phone.
  3. jntdroid

jntdroid Super Moderator Premium Member

4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I believe your long suffering with the Blackberry Storm will be coming to an end on the 15th. I never realized how far behind the times I was until I got a Droid. There will be a learning curve coming from the Storm, let us know if we can be of any assistance.
  5. CCMasta

CCMasta New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Right now im just hoping at least 10 show up at work.. Then I will be free from my Storm!

Also sorry if i can find it, but is there limits on sizes of sigs, and avatars?