1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by MNk1ng, Feb 6, 2010.

1. MNk1ng

MNk1ng New Member

Hey all I just registered myself on the site so here's my introduction:

I'm on here all the time, I just never registered until now for some reason. I'm a phone guru, I've owned probably 90% of all phones that have ever been released, iPhones, BlackBerries, etc., but the Moto Droid is the first Google phone I've ever had and needless to say, I won't ever go back.

I find everything about it to be amazing, other than I feel like the thematic aspect is a bit limiting, so I figured I'd join up and try and gain some knowledge on rooting through this informed user base. :greendroid:

I'm a student at the University of Minnesota right now, but am also working full-time and the Droid meets every demand I can ask of it. I guess that's it for now, post back if you have any questions or any helpful information on rooting... looking forward to being a member! :icon_ banana:
  2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Welcome! Glad you joined! Yeah just look around and you'll find PLENTY of info on modifying your Droid....
  3. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Welcome, Glad you joined.........