1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by aasbury, Feb 17, 2010.

1. aasbury

aasbury New Member

Hi Everyone,

I have had my Motorola Droid for about 2 weeks and am learning more everyday. Your threads here are very helpful and I'm glad to be a part of the community.

My two biggest hurdles were finding a good tether app and finding an outlook sync app. PDA.net is an awesome tether app. I just finished my trial period and purchased the app.

I'm still looking for a decent outlook sync app. I tried companionlink and it did not work well for me. I have read some very helpful work-arounds that I plan to try. All I really need is a way to sync memos, contacts and calendar. I'm willing to try a stand alone memo app, if anyone knows of a good one that will sync with a PC. From everything I've read, I guess I'm going to have to use google to sync contacts and calendar until someone develops a decent app.

I'm glad to be part of the forum and look forward to exchanging helpful information with everyone!
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome to the insanity, aasbury! This is a great forum with all kinds of information and Droid obsessed people willing to help. Sorry, I know very little about syncing Outlook as I have Enterprise email, but someone will come along who can help you out. Good luck and enjoy your time here!
  3. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Welcome :)