Introductions

mr.ofunk

Reaction score
Hello everyone! mr o here. My wife and I purchased a couple of Vibrants last summer, and I have finally decided that it is time to explore these little devices a bit further. She also owns a nice shiny nook color (which I will soon root) and I have an Archos 101 in route for delivery in a couple of days. Cannot wait to get ahold of my new toy! It will primarily be used as an e-reader for text books, and microsoft cert books as I continue my education. I work full time as a retail manager in addition to pursuing a degree in computer science, and in what free time I have, I enjoy exploring new technologies. In fact, as of late, I feel my coursework may steer more in the direction of applications dev as opposed to my original plan of systems admin simply because I would love to develop for android! Cheers!

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum! you should also check our sister forum Android.net where they have many other devices
have fun

Swyped with an Aloha from Hawaii

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. Great place to learn and you should have fun with your new toys to explore. Feel free to ask questions and enjoy the stay