My droid is jammed on liberty logo

KGR27

Reaction score
HOW DO I GET THIS TO FINISH UP&GO TO HOME SCREEN OR IS MY PHONE LOCKED FOR GOOD NEED HELPED INSTALLED THE LIBERT2.O VERSION SOMETHING:greendroid:

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Did you do a data wipe on install? Pull the battery and boot in to stock recovery and do a data wipe. See if that fixes it.

tappin and a talkin

OP
KGR27

KGR27

Reaction score
I did the battery wipe before install

Now when i pull battery it just doesnt boot up at all &stays stuck on screen. When i took the sd card out some options came up to boot again or wipe n do some other stuff in green writting ,, not sure wht thats about. . Do i have some other options or tips to get around this.. Thanks appericiate all &any help

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Wow...did you actually follow the instructions posted for installing the Liberty ROM...or did you just "breeze" right through?

I would suggest trying to get back into Stock Recovery and flashing back to a back-up...you did do a back-up before flashing Liberty right?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Pull the battery and from a phone off state press and hold the home button and then press and hold the power button while still holding the home button. When you see an exclamation point, press the magnifying glass and you should see blue writing. Navigate to the option for factory reset using the volume rocker and select it with the camera button. If that doesn't work you may have to sbf.

tappin and a talkin

OP
KGR27

KGR27

Reaction score
I wiped my phone before install

THEN AFTER I WIPEd&RESET PHONE I WENT TO THE LIBERTY APP I GOT FROM MARKET &REDOWNLOADED IT.THEN IT WENT THRU THE EAGLE HAS LANDED ALL OF THAT THEN JUST GOT STUCK ON BLACK SCREEN SAYIN LIBERTY&LOGO SPINNING.. IT JUST WONT MOVE OFF THIS SCREEN UNLESS I PULL SD CARD. THEN SOME MORE WRITTING COMES UP SAYIN TO WIPE ADVANCED INSTALL NZIP FILE&SOME OTHER STUFF & IM ONLY ALLOWED TO MOVE N SELECT WIT THE VOLUME KEY& SELECT OPTION WIT CAMERA BUTTON. THEN IT REBOOTED&INSTALLED AGAIN &TRIED OTHER OPTIONS& STILL WENT BACK TO THAT SAME SCREEN AFTER ALL OF THAT.:blackdroid:

BodyBagz

Reaction score
How long are you waiting? First boot of Liberty since version 1 can take a few minutes...

Also, why are you pulling the SD card during all of this...its no wonder its not working...leave the SD card alone. If you are going to "pull" anything, pull the battery..the SD card is where all of the required install files are located ...:icon_eek:

OP
KGR27

KGR27

Reaction score
@ spaz33g rescue squad

WHATS SBF? SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING I DONT WANNA KNOW:palm:

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok I'm very confued by the fact that it booted in to the liberty app. are you sure it wasn't clockwork mod recovery? green writing on a black background? and yes i would stop messing with the sd card.

an sbf is a recovery file you flash to the phone from your pc using a program called rsd lite. if it comes to that (which i think it may) i will walk you through it.

BodyBagz

Reaction score
WHATS SBF? SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING I DONT WANNA KNOW:palm:
Well, if you are gonna go about flashing ROMs and the like, then you better be ready to get real aquainted with SBF`ing...as it seems you arent doing so well so far...:)

SBF`ing is a file that will set your phone back to its original stock, out of the box state...its a last ditch measure to fix your phone when you screw it up...

OP
KGR27

KGR27

Reaction score
Body bagz

So how do i go about doing that if i cant even get to a main screen at all. my phone is barley charging up. so now how do i sbf. thanks for the help even it it doesnt work. so i gotta try this last resort. cause i cant even pull that screen i had before back up do pull battery then putback holding home screen while powering up not working.. SBF please save me thanks body bags:reddroid:

OP
KGR27

KGR27

Reaction score
spaz33g Yes it was Green writting with Black background

Thats exactly what was coming up on phone!

BodyBagz

Reaction score
So how do i go about doing that if i cant even get to a main screen at all. my phone is barley charging up. so now how do i sbf. thanks for the help even it it doesnt work. so i gotta try this last resort. cause i cant even pull that screen i had before back up do pull battery then putback holding home screen while powering up not working.. SBF please save me thanks body bags:reddroid:
First thing you need to do right now...if it will, is charge your phone via the Wall Outlet...not through the PC/Laptop. You will need all the juice you can have in your battery to get the phone back in a useable state.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
alright i pm'd both links. bagz you know more about the x than i do. he wants the 2.3.340 sys only file right?