Liquid Rom 3.2 on Droid X Gone Wrong HELP!

xxmharmonxx

Reaction score
I installed liquid rom 3.2 on my droid x, i had it rooted and i had liquid on it previously so i go to install the newer version in the boot menu and i select to load it off my SD card.
it installs fine and says it finished so i hit reboot & it now gets locked on the motorola M logo

I have tryied holding home > power > search > and then got into the restore menu back to factory

That loads and then I hit restart after its finished and I dont think it worked since it continues to remain locked on the M logo

Any ideas?

rctp10

Reaction score
You now what we like to call a soft brick. Very easy fix This site has plenty of information to fix you up.

OP
X

xxmharmonxx

Reaction score
[Guide] Flashing Droid X Sbf - RootzWiki

If you couldn't find anything here you go. This is a simple step by step guide to sbf your phone.

okay thank you VERY much i figured it could be fixed.
i have seen these links before thru google searching on how to fix this problem, but my problem is i can get it into that mode and it says everything is ok but
im having problems bc ill plug it into my pc and it doesnt make the correct sound for the phone connecting via usb.

OP
X

xxmharmonxx

Reaction score
bootloader 30.04
battery ok
ok to program
transfer mode:
usb

clueless77

Reaction score
You should be ok to proceed with SBF flash

I'm assuming you have RSD lite installed and all proper moto drivers installed and your SBF file downloaded and extracted (must be extracted as you will use the extracted file to flash)

Run RSD lite and see if it shows device connected

An excellent guide is located at droidmodderx.com

You will need the 4.5.602 SBF file in order to run liquid 3.2

BAD ASS X

OP
X

xxmharmonxx

Reaction score
ok i just got it to connect usb i think, i switched around usb ports and i get a error saying it couldnt install drivers successfully

OP
X

xxmharmonxx

Reaction score
and im not able to connect it via rsd lite. im using v 5.6

i connect my phone via usb and its not detecting it on the program

OP
X

xxmharmonxx

Reaction score
ok i got v5.4 i found it off a site. im still unable to connect it but in this video it says i may need to have the usb drivers from motorla so im searching for those

OP
X

xxmharmonxx

Reaction score
i got it to connect to my pc woo! but now im downloading the 602.sbf file and hoping this works.

clueless77

Reaction score
i got it to connect to my pc woo! but now im downloading the 602.sbf file and hoping this works.

Ok while waiting turn phone off as its not charging and you don't want the battery to die, and remember to extract the SBF file and use that for the flash and also when its done go into stock recovery and data wipe and cache wipe then reboot and you should be good

BAD ASS X