Liquid Rom 3.2 on Droid X Gone Wrong HELP!

OP
X

xxmharmonxx

Reaction score
i ran into some trouble, i ran it in rsd lite and i got my phone to show up, but i hit start and my screen turned black and i hit some buttons and it said battery was low, so i now put it on my wall charger and theres a green light with a motorola logo. does this mean its charging ?

clueless77

Reaction score
Well I'd say if led is on then its charging, also before hitting start you did click the "..." option and select the SBF file first correct?

BAD ASS X

OP
X

xxmharmonxx

Reaction score
yes i did, im watching a video on how to do it correctly. i guess ill let it sit on that for a bit, i just wish i could see the % it was at. but ill reply within 30mins hopefully with good news that it worked

clueless77

Reaction score
As long as the battery charges you should be ok, worst case you have to buy a new battery or maybe the local Verizon store will charge it for you

BAD ASS X

clueless77

Reaction score
Yes sir that will do it, just follow his directions, make sure you get rooted first and there is an OTA update to 4.5.605 that you might as well get before rooting

BAD ASS X

OP
X

xxmharmonxx

Reaction score
i dont know what ot is, could you link or guide me to figuring that out ? im going to root with z4

clueless77

Reaction score
i dont know what ot is, could you link or guide me to figuring that out ? im going to root with z4

OTA (over the air) go to settings, about phone, system updates, and download and install

You wont be able to root with Z4 on Ginger bread which is what you that is android operating system 2.3.3 there is a guide on Droidmodderx that will show you

BAD ASS X

OP
X

xxmharmonxx

Reaction score
ya i just saw that, z4 wasnt working. i have the current OTA since i flashed my phone. so i now need to figure out how to root it now

clueless77

Reaction score
I don't think that will work its for devices on froyo you will have to use the one click method listed

BAD ASS X

OP
X

xxmharmonxx

Reaction score
ahh ok thanks ya it wasnt working haha. i found the one click method im trying that now

OP
X

xxmharmonxx

Reaction score
rooted =] now do i just put the v3.2 liquid on my sd card and boot into safe mode then install off sd card?

clueless77

Reaction score
You just follow his instructions exactly and you will be good

Yes download and put liquid on SD and you will also need Droid 2 bootstrap (yes Droid 2) for recovery

BAD ASS X