Motorola to release 2Ghz phone by end of year

Googleaddict

Reaction score
Co what do you know about the DROIDPro that you are keeping from us?
I'm sure this is the DROIDPro I just want to know more must have more! Mwhahahahahaha!
if you are in the market for a dual core processor then snatch this baby up. : )

It will probably be running the Tegra which is phenominal.

Sent from my Droid

If it is 2GHz and another HTC phone doesn't come out by the time this released i will probably be upgrading to the DroidPRO.

I just love HTC phones and Sense UI.

The Htc scorpion is supposed to come to verizon this year.. supposed to have 4.3 inch screen and 1.5 ghz snapdragon processor..

wonsae

Reaction score
OP
J

Johnly

Considering Moto's CEO is dropping this half of this bomb, I am super excited to see this baby. (Motorola, an American company, making quality hand-sets of fine materials, keeping foreign hand-set makes behind, and in plastic, fantastic)

Reaction score
If this is the Droid pro that he's talking about I have no problem waiting Froyo has me content with my Droid
+1

With 2.2, I have just about everything I want from my Droid. My upgrade is in January but I can definitely wait.

filkbomb

Reaction score
By the time a 2Ghz phone is released we will be hearing about 6Ghz, water cooled, 8 core, coffee making, soda cooling phone. =D

<---- Waiting for the coffee maker phone

Reaction score
I was already justifying in my head how I'm going to spend the money on whatever phone this is (judging by the posts, Droid Pro?), provided it's on Verizon, during the Christmas season. Turns out, my mom's upgrade is in November, and she's on my plan, so mom's getting my Droid, and I'm getting the new phone, and we're all going to live happily ever after. Dance with me, kids! dancedroid