Motorola Xoom 3G Coming in February, Xoom LTE and Droid BIONIC Coming Q2

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
motorola_stuff_2011.jpg

During a company earnings call for Motorola, CEO Sanjay Jha just announced that the Atrix for AT&T and the 3G Xoom for Verizon will arrive at "the end of February". He also indicated that the LTE-enabled Droid BIONIC and LTE Xoom will arrive at "the end of the second quarter" as previously promised. According to the original source of this story, Engadget,
Jha followed up his Xoom comments in the Q&A portion by hinting that the Xoom might slip to March, but that he's very confident they'll make their timeline.
Apparently, Christmas is coming in spring of this year. You guys getting antsy for this stuff too?

Source: Android.net via Engadget

DaWolf85

Reaction score
Why is it that the Cliq 2 is advertised as having MotoBlur, but none of the other devices there are?

champaned_out

Reaction score
I was expecting new phones to be released during or right after the holiday season.... april feels like a year away at this point...

Moos

Reaction score
What is considered the "end of the 2nd quarter"? some time before march 31st?

G

Grimster

I wouldnt exactly call an $800 computationally low power tablet "Christmas in Spring"

cjreyes666

Reaction score
Ill wait for the Bionic no 4g in my area probably til the end of the year

DroidMastar2

Reaction score
Isn't he the same guy that said a 2Ghz dual core phone with all the bells and whistles available in smartphones today would be coming out at the end of 2010???

sphen22

Reaction score
Gimme gimme gimme a moto xoom! Can't wait to make I pad fools jealous with 1gb of ram

Reaction score
I am also looking for this, but not with 3g...3g is pointless to me when I am almost always around a router... not to mention I can just wireless tether more droid to the XOOM for 3g...

Definately wont be paying for the 3g version, ill just wait till the wifi version comes out.

sb1831

Reaction score
I wouldnt exactly call an $800 computationally low power tablet "Christmas in Spring"

PLEASE just stop with this crap. Better specs than the very top tier iPad and that's selling just fine.