Motorola Xoom launching February 17th at Best Buy

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Damn $700 is too expensive for me and i really want this.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
I knew there was a reason I stopped using Moto products.... $700.... The 17" Dual-core laptop I'm using now was only $500 (and that was nearly 2 years ago). The Dell Duo is only $549. Think my OGDroid will def be the last Moto product I ever buy. Hopefully the other HoneyComb tablets won't be too far behind (and hopefully their makers will have more sense).

Kag Pirate

Reaction score
I knew there was a reason I stopped using Moto products.... $700.... The 17" Dual-core laptop I'm using now was only $500 (and that was nearly 2 years ago). The Dell Duo is only $549. Think my OGDroid will def be the last Moto product I ever buy. Hopefully the other HoneyComb tablets won't be too far behind (and hopefully their makers will have more sense).

Agree............

lemoon

Reaction score
This is the several tablet to be after iPad? "Come with Google's Android Honeycomb operating system for tablets, a dual-core processor, a high-resolution (1,280x800) display, dual cameras, and the Verizon 3G (and soon-to-come 4G) network. " I would say all this is an imitation of the iPad, though the iPad now don't have these features, but who can tell why the tablet should get dual-core, it's iPad, and high-resolution display , along with dual cameras, all these are bcz the one who used iPad think it's lack of this features, or can be stronger(better in this field), so I'd to say iPad is the king, and now the iPad 2 is on the road!

Yup, I'm waiting for iPad2. if Apple really do release a greater than Full HD screen on the iPad 2, then amazing! Even though now the 1gen iPad is also not bad with 9.7-inch high-resolution screen, perfect to me for watching HD movies, music videos(though sometimes need the help from iFunia video converter as lack of flash support) and playing around with thousands of iPad apps and iPad games.

Well, it's Apple creates a tablet market, so it's no need to scared of the competitors, I believe Apple will be dominant for at least two years and probably far longer.