Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I think I might just lose my mind. I am up for upgrade on Feb 1 and I have dreamed about running over this blackberry storm with a truck for the last two years... And now Verizon has to do this to me???? Tell me people. What should I do? I want a DX now to hold me over but I don't want to break myself when the bionic hits... whenever it does. What should I do?!?!?!?!?!

Mine was up January 1st.. I am waiting for the Bionic!!! I just had to wipe my Storm 1 for the 4th time this month..:icon_evil:

dirtysanchez

Reaction score
I think I might just lose my mind. I am up for upgrade on Feb 1 and I have dreamed about running over this blackberry storm with a truck for the last two years... And now Verizon has to do this to me???? Tell me people. What should I do? I want a DX now to hold me over but I don't want to break myself when the bionic hits... whenever it does. What should I do?!?!?!?!?!

Mine was up January 1st.. I am waiting for the Bionic!!! I just had to wipe my Storm 1 for the 4th time this month..:icon_evil:

Forget moto and there bs controlling ways get the thunderbolt:icon_ banana:

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

Forget moto and there bs controlling ways get the thunderbolt:icon_ banana:

Thunderbolt is just an EVO with updated Sense.. It is old Technology.. Dual Core is the Future.. So I will pass on the Thunderbolt and wait for the Bionic or any Dual Core phone that is on Verizon...dancedroid

creaky

Reaction score

I too am a Storm 1 refugee stranded in the death camp of constant reboots, iffy OS, and "click-and-raise-a-family-waiting-for-rendering" browser. I've been waiting since August....

VilleMatic

Reaction score
I can't wait any longer!!! I've been using a unsmart phone for these past years and I want to upgrade to my very first smart phone already! I don't know if I can wait any longer I might opt for the Thunderbolt.

DroidCoug

Reaction score
I don't like the TB for one reason...the micro usb port is on the bottom of the phone. So you can't charge it when you have the kickstand out.

Reaction score
I don't like the TB for one reason...the micro usb port is on the bottom of the phone. So you can't charge it when you have the kickstand out.

Yes, it is a design flaw, to be sure. But how often are you really going to need to charge while using the phone with the kickstand? Are you going to be watching full-length movies on it or something? That is the only reason you would need to charge while using it. I'd rather watch movies on a 32"-60" screen, not 4.3".

nakhleh926

Reaction score
I personally like the cord on the bottom, out of the way more imo when you're laying in bed or driving.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

GeorgeVW

Reaction score
Now the release date for the Bionic is being quoted as the end of Q2 by Motorola Execs - aka June 2011.

nate44

Reaction score
Well that is a disappointment. I don't think I can wait that long. :(