Motorola Droid 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebornlaxer

Reaction score
This March time frame is nothing new. We were told by the end of Q1 we would have 2.1. So really we have learned nothing new while CK is covering all the bases. He has not given a specific date so as long as 2.1 arrives in March his info seems accurate. There is just too many dates being thrown around in this thread, give us some proof so we can finally start to believe it. I could make the same prediction that 2.1 will be here by March and I will be right also, because thats what Moto has already told us.

Motorola hasn't said anything about how, or when 2.1 is gonna be released.

They just keep saying, "We can't give you any info about when 2.1 is gonna be released but we will keep you updated(which the havn't) We want 2.1 just as badly as you guys do."

Cereal Killer has been the only one that has given us legit info.
Thanks CK:icon_ banana:

MrKleen

Reaction score

Why is his info legit? Isn't the same as what Moto said, that it would be in the first quarter? You could say that it will be coming in March and the info would be just as legit....

rebornlaxer

Reaction score

Why is his info legit? Isn't the same as what Moto said, that it would be in the first quarter? You could say that it will be coming in March and the info would be just as legit....

You don't have to think that its legit.
The first quarter is so broad, cereal killer told us that its coming in march.
I believe him.
You don't have to.

MrKleen

Reaction score
You don't have to think that its legit.
The first quarter is so broad, cereal killer told us that its coming in march.
I believe him.
You don't have to.

But you do realize that March is the last month in the first quarter don't you?

MrKleen

Reaction score
The problem with the tip is that it isn't actually information. If Moto said that it would come in the first quarter that means by the end of March.

Feb is sorta just started, so if someone makes a prediction that it will come in March it is a VERY safe statement. Of course there are 31 days in March.....

If it came sooner, someone could say that the decided to step it up... :)

So predicting that the update will come in March is simply saying pretty much nothing more than to stop sitting by your phone waiting for it.... it will come when it comes.

Someone also said that there was an update coming a few weeks ago and it turned out that the info was incorrect. So it is much easier and safer to predict that the update will come when Moto said it will come... :)

I'm not saying that people don't have contacts, but I would be impressed with a "date" that came true, not an entire two month window.

droidfreak1

Reaction score
Help!!

this morning i used nandroid to get my droid to 2.1 but now i want to go back and i installed root helper but when i hit boot into recovery it says ok

what di i do???

allikanbe

Reaction score
this morning i used nandroid to get my droid to 2.1 but now i want to go back and i installed root helper but when i hit boot into recovery it says ok

what di i do???

dont post this here!!!!! this has nothing to do with the release of 2.1!

post this in questions

Funny. Don't post reality questions here. This is only for make believe and imaginary things.

Just joking with you.

blitzburgh39

Reaction score

what di i do???

dont post this here!!!!! this has nothing to do with the release of 2.1!

post this in questions

Funny. Don't post reality questions here. This is only for make believe and imaginary things.

Just joking with you.

...ell oh ell..?

Reaction score
from droid-life

droid-life has posted a rumored leaked update document with a date of 2-10-10 for the 2.1 OTA

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I don't believe that doc is legit...I don't know now if we are even gonna get the update guys...I mean really, I've lost all hope that I had that this was coming. And the way things have been looking lately, to me, doesn't look very promising...it's like now, I don't expect one at all now.....at all...whatsoever at any given point in the future do I think they are gonna push this update to us now.

Status
Not open for further replies.