Motorola Announcements Continue

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
like it...its something for everyone. They are smart. The making something for palm pre users blackberry users. If you can have a palm like device with the capabilities of android would people still go palm. How about the same with blackberry. SMart move they just need to give us the keys to those locks. (locked boot loader)

yahwarrior

Reaction score
Come on Motorola how long has the Evo 4g been out? You still don't have even one phone to challenge it!

chaz.ring

Reaction score
I hope to see a new manufacturer pop up in the near future.......MOTO, has now failed...... HTC is running down the same path with its new rootkit crap...... its time for someone to listen to what is wanted again.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope to see a new manufacturer pop up in the near future.......MOTO, has now failed...... HTC is running down the same path with its new rootkit crap...... its time for someone to listen to what is wanted again.

Well, if Moto has failed and HTC is doing the same then who is doing well?

I'm really enjoying my stock D2. And I still say it's not a Droid unless it says Motorola on it.

chaz.ring

Reaction score

Well, if Moto has failed and HTC is doing the same then who is doing well?

I'm really enjoying my stock D2. And I still say it's not a Droid unless it says Motorola on it.

haha.... I mean they have let a lot of people down...locked bootloaders, etc. now HTC following suit.

And my HTC incredible is not a droid...... Its an HTC incredible running the android OS.......thank god for that.

johntkong

Reaction score
Hello Moto

I'm excited that they have changed up the form factors so not all their devices are a big slab of candy bar phone.

Great job Moto. :motdroidhoriz: