Motorola Defy Takes On Water, And Lives

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;djtgtH5Peac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djtgtH5Peac[/video]

In a video that seems to have just about everything included, you can see what makes Motorola's latest device so special. The new Defy seems to truly stand up to its name by defying the laws of phone and water relationship theory. In the video the water is directly poured on this device and then swished around for some time and finally the device comes out looking like the first day you bought it.

Now thinking about it, doesn't this sound like a new way to void your contract? Like I don't know about you, but I hope they don't come with those red circles that check if your device spend some time in the water. If that does not bother you, I guess you will have no problem swimming in Lake Erie with your phone ringing in your pocket.

Does this sound like something you are interested in?

News via: Phandroid

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Pretty awesome and nice looking for a rugged phone. My old work phone was the casio g'zone boulder which is roughly the size of a boulder and stuck out in my pocket about 487 feet which is unflattering to say the least. If I still worked around the water and I had T-Mobile I would snatch that phone up in a second.

ForeverInOur

Reaction score
yea you know us wild and crazy kids (nickolodeon?) playing sports and stuff. i dig it.

deputc26

Reaction score
I wish Verizion was gettin it.

+10^100 All this phone needs is 2.2 and a front facing camera to be perfect. Water proofing (which I would really like)aside, I absolutely love the design, as much screen as possible and as little of everything else as possible. That's how a smartphone should be.

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
pshhhhh my droid could do that.....)if i wrapped it in bubble wrap an sealed it with masking tape :) )