Motorola Schedules September 5th Event with Verizon; Maybe the RAZR HD Announcement

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-vzw-press-event-maybe-razr-hd.png

It looks like today is a day that good news travels in pairs. Just a few minutes ago we shared the awesome news about Motorola's "Unlock My Device" tool. (Although we will have to see how that plays with Verizon's policies.)

Now, we have a second bit of news that could be pretty exciting. We have word that Motorola just announced a marketing event they are hosting along with Verizon on September 5th. Of course, they didn't share any details on what will be announced, but the smart money might bet on the official announcement of the Motorola Droid RAZR HD. How is that for a great way to start your weekend?

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
Sooner than I expected after the last news I read I was thinking l October ish.

sent from my leaked ics bionic using tapatalk 2

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Just because they announce it in September.. we still have the month long wait after that.. :rolleyes: but finally... now I can stop lusting after the s3

quadtronix

Reaction score
Wasn't Motorola going to make some phones with Intel SOCs? What ever happened to that? Could that be the announcement? I do hope it's the Razr HD though. That's supposed to be a monster even with 1 GB of Ram...

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Why? I would think the fact it will only have 1GB of memory compared to 2Gb for the SIII makes it not as good...

Ram doesn't really concern me... my maxx does everything just fine with one gig.. if that lol.

But I would much rather have motos radios, and build quality.

Remember what they say... beauty is in the eye of the beholder...