Mobile Network/WiFi

LadyJ

Reaction score
So like my earlier post in another forum, I am sure this has been addressed here but it's late, I'm tired and want some help getting to know my Incredible. Do you only have one of the two things I have listed in my title (mobile network/wifi) at a time? I was doing both and it seemed to lose connection to everything. I am so flippin new to this kind of stuff. I know my Blackberry well. But this is so different. Thanks for the help.

Weapondrift

Reaction score
So like my earlier post in another forum, I am sure this has been addressed here but it's late, I'm tired and want some help getting to know my Incredible. Do you only have one of the two things I have listed in my title (mobile network/wifi) at a time? I was doing both and it seemed to lose connection to everything. I am so flippin new to this kind of stuff. I know my Blackberry well. But this is so different. Thanks for the help.

just so I am clear, are you asking if we use WIFI why do we lose connection to our phone?

I know that if you turn on WIFI you will actually be running off of the internet and NOT off your phones service.

OP
L

LadyJ

Reaction score
Thanks for replying. You may have answered it for me in your last statement. No I wasn't asking if we use WiFi why do we lose connection. I had both turned on at the same time. Or at least I turned them on together (both Mobile Network and WiFi). And I noticed I kept losing a connection. I then went back and turned off the WiFi and left Mobile Network on. My question basically was did I do it wrong by turning both on at the same it. Is it one or the other? And now a new question, how do I know when to use each one? Thanks for the help.

Weapondrift

Reaction score
Well ultimatly is your choice if when to use it, I use wifi when I dont get service at someones house, or I use it when im just in the mood :p

As far doing it wrong, I dont think you did it wrong but I would recommend trying it individually and see how your results differ
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk