[ROM] MIUI.us-Sholes-1.11.4 [DEV]

chewy74

Reaction score
If you guys for the time for it I suggest sbf and unroot and then start over and root. I was in the same boat as you jc with the browser and I can actually use dolphin now.

chewy74

Reaction score
This build did not play well and gave me 4 soft boots in 4 hrs of use. Rolled back to 10.28

jchammer123

Reaction score
Chewy,
Now that you've done that, is the browser as good as it is on other roms, or just a little better? That's the thing too, I actually love the layout of the new browser on miui. I just haven't been able to use it.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

chewy74

Reaction score
I don't use the stock browser so I don't know, but dolphin HD is browsing smoothly. It starts slowing down if I get an incoming txt while browsing, but no lockups

juniorjwh

Reaction score
Thanks Magi for the port. Thanks everyone for sharing their dropbox!

Sent from a DROID1 behind bars for flashing unsuspecting ROMS in the park

heinylover

Reaction score
Has anyone got the stock android browser to work.
I've tried with no success. I would love this rom if it had stock browser.

groovydeus

Reaction score
Well...works ok for me, but laggy. I use Opera Mini as my default...for what I do on my phone, it's fast and functional.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

dja1980

Reaction score
DLing now!

What has been everyone's most stable port over the last few months? I haven't moved from 7/15 because it was rock-solid on my phone, but I'd like to know if there are more recent "fall-backs" if this one gives me fits.

KJW979

Reaction score
DLing now!

What has been everyone's most stable port over the last few months? I haven't moved from 7/15 because it was rock-solid on my phone, but I'd like to know if there are more recent "fall-backs" if this one gives me fits.

I had good luck with the 1-10-28 ROM. This latest one has been giving me some fc's on apps that didn't have on previous version. If can't get worked out probably will flash back?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

budyser

Reaction score
Anyone having troubles with default ringtone? Seems Im only able to use Theme ringtones? I can change it to something from my music, but still plays the default one from Themes :blink:

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for putting up some mirrors / dropbox accounts for the rom. I think the guys at miui.us have gotten the server back up and running ok. I do not use the stock browser, use dolphin mini for the small size. MIUI does not include their newer browser in their Milestone releases, but others wanted it instead of the older (and smaller) one. If the new browser is not usable on the D1, I can go back to using the older MIUI browser.

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
Anyone having troubles with default ringtone? Seems Im only able to use Theme ringtones? I can change it to something from my music, but still plays the default one from Themes :blink:
I am as well , thought I would try MIUI again , and yep can set ring tone but it does not take , defaults to default .