1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Might as well be bricked

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Development' started by x2overx, Sep 10, 2011.

1. x2overx

x2overx New Member

I have a droid x2 that was rooted using oneclickroot through the pc, and it seemed to work out(superuser was there). Then I made the mistake of using droid 2 bootstrap instead of x2. I am at the circle "M" with no further progress. I have gone into recovery mode and factory reset multiple times with no luck of booting. I was going to flash(RSD 5.3.1 on vista32) VRZ_MB870_DTN-14.8_1FF_01.sbf, but the device is not showing. I have downloaded every driver I could find...still no luck. The driver that it asks for is SE DAYTONA FLASH DRIVER . The phone will try to install it every time its connected but doesn't succeed. Any help is greatly appreciated.
  2. MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ New Member

Why Don't You Follow My Sticky For Using RSDLite.
Search tags for this page
se flash daytona

se flash daytona driver download