Might as well be bricked

x2overx

Reaction score
I have a droid x2 that was rooted using oneclickroot through the pc, and it seemed to work out(superuser was there). Then I made the mistake of using droid 2 bootstrap instead of x2. I am at the circle "M" with no further progress. I have gone into recovery mode and factory reset multiple times with no luck of booting. I was going to flash(RSD 5.3.1 on vista32) VRZ_MB870_DTN-14.8_1FF_01.sbf, but the device is not showing. I have downloaded every driver I could find...still no luck. The driver that it asks for is SE DAYTONA FLASH DRIVER . The phone will try to install it every time its connected but doesn't succeed. Any help is greatly appreciated.

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
I have a droid x2 that was rooted using oneclickroot through the pc, and it seemed to work out(superuser was there). Then I made the mistake of using droid 2 bootstrap instead of x2. I am at the circle "M" with no further progress. I have gone into recovery mode and factory reset multiple times with no luck of booting. I was going to flash(RSD 5.3.1 on vista32) VRZ_MB870_DTN-14.8_1FF_01.sbf, but the device is not showing. I have downloaded every driver I could find...still no luck. The driver that it asks for is SE DAYTONA FLASH DRIVER . The phone will try to install it every time its connected but doesn't succeed. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Why Don't You Follow My Sticky For Using RSDLite.