Mega Foxx debuts the Motorola Devour

Discussion in 'Android News' started by danDroid, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Wrenbjor

Wrenbjor Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I work for Comcast in the Network Analysis department, and Motorola saw almost a 2000% increase in daily traffic for 3 days after this ad aired. Most sites that ran adds did to but for that big of a traffic increase it's just more exposure to the Android platform which is better for us a whole.

2. NVash

NVash Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Despise her but I like that phone. Sad thing is the Droid is so much more powerful that it and makes it completely useless.

3. droidkm

droidkm Member

Ratings:
    +0
    lol at the megan fox haters, yea she's ugly. delusional much.

4. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, I am befuzzeled at those comments also and have been holding my tongue since page one of this thread. Would like to see their opinion of "not ugly".????? .

I think as a whole any red-blooded man here would jump at the chance with a night with someone as hot as her (except for us married guys of course, Hi Honey:). Of course all the guys here making negative statements about Megan's looks may look like Brad Pitt and their standards are "Angelina or better" (if there is such a thing)...but I am doubtful of that :)

And concerning those who think she has a "wall flat" butt... geez have you not seen the naked pics of her on the web (Google REALLY is your friend)... I may be half blind but looks darn nice to me... of course probably not good enough for the "J-Low butt only" fans (not that there's anything wrong with that either). :icon_ devil:

Sure she's not a pretty as my wife, but Megan can be darn sexy. Disclaimer, that is not a Valentine's CYA, just the truth because I AM a lucky old fart :)

Just to stay 100% on topic instead of 50%, the Moto commercial was cool, I has seen worse and I have seen better.

But think about it this way...Just how many Superbowl commericals have you ever seen about an Android phone???? We should celelbrate the step in the right direction of main stream recongnition of Android instead of down playing and being negative about Moto's effort.

5. choklitcow

choklitcow Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ugly is pretty harsh, but beauty is all in the eye of the beholder. You have to remember one person's trash is another person's treasure.