Mega Foxx debuts the Motorola Devour

lschmitt

Reaction score
What happened to this thread? The topic seems to have gotten skewed...
That's true but I have a feeling there are a lot of guys on this forum who like to look at and talk about beautiful women. Point taken though. I'm not sure I would even like MOTOBLUR on my Droid.

NathanDetroit

Reaction score
mass media vindication!

happy to note i'm not the only person who noticed the thumb switcheroo:

Buzz Log: Hands Off Megan Fox's Thumb

from the article:
The actress -- who is basically perfect in every way, does have one slight imperfection: a wide right thumb. The hand got face time last summer after publicity shots of the actress -- and her unusual-sized thumb -- first surfaced. Technically called brachydactyly, the club-thumb trait is no big deal -- you just have a big thumb.
The condition, which literally means "short finger," is usually hereditary and is not considered serious. But when the Super Bowl ad aired with a close-up of Motorola's digital gadget, Megan's digit seemed to have been replaced with a slender stand-in, sending the blogosphere into a serious uproar -- and Web searches into the stratosphere. The Daily Mail pointed an accusatory finger at the phone maker, and claimed they brought in a thumb-double for Megan's not-so-pretty appendage.

Toast

Reaction score
shes ugly...and the phone atm is very uninteresting imho...

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
A good commercial

I liked this commercial. Professional in every way. It's got everything in it to keep the "buzz". Great job as one would expect from such a company.

Wrenbjor

Reaction score
I think the square and hard lines of the phone are sexy, I like the "Robotic" look of the new Moto phones, I also like the look of Fox... I for one would like to try a 2.1 version of Motoblur. I use facebook and twitter and even though my Droid multi-tasks I would like broadcast in one shot as opposed to typing my status in one app, then copying and pasting to the others one at a time...

Now I havent used Motoblur, so it could suck ass, but I would at leaste give it a few weeks on my phone just to see if it was useful.

Wrenbjor

Reaction score
I liked this commercial. Professional in every way. It's got everything in it to keep the "buzz". Great job as one would expect from such a company.

I work for Comcast in the Network Analysis department, and Motorola saw almost a 2000% increase in daily traffic for 3 days after this ad aired. Most sites that ran adds did to but for that big of a traffic increase it's just more exposure to the Android platform which is better for us a whole.

NVash

Reaction score
Despise her but I like that phone. Sad thing is the Droid is so much more powerful that it and makes it completely useless.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
lol at the megan fox haters, yea she's ugly. delusional much.

Yeah, I am befuzzeled at those comments also and have been holding my tongue since page one of this thread. Would like to see their opinion of "not ugly".????? .

I think as a whole any red-blooded man here would jump at the chance with a night with someone as hot as her (except for us married guys of course, Hi Honey:). Of course all the guys here making negative statements about Megan's looks may look like Brad Pitt and their standards are "Angelina or better" (if there is such a thing)...but I am doubtful of that :)

And concerning those who think she has a "wall flat" butt... geez have you not seen the naked pics of her on the web (Google REALLY is your friend)... I may be half blind but looks darn nice to me... of course probably not good enough for the "J-Low butt only" fans (not that there's anything wrong with that either). :icon_ devil:

Sure she's not a pretty as my wife, but Megan can be darn sexy. Disclaimer, that is not a Valentine's CYA, just the truth because I AM a lucky old fart :)

Just to stay 100% on topic instead of 50%, the Moto commercial was cool, I has seen worse and I have seen better.

But think about it this way...Just how many Superbowl commericals have you ever seen about an Android phone???? We should celelbrate the step in the right direction of main stream recongnition of Android instead of down playing and being negative about Moto's effort.

choklitcow

Reaction score
Ugly is pretty harsh, but beauty is all in the eye of the beholder. You have to remember one person's trash is another person's treasure.