[ROM] Maverick Rom for the Droid 3 (MavROM) - V4.5

lotzakritters

Reaction score
Ye how would that work? the radio/antenna picks up the signal not the simcard. you can even call emergency without sim. Also isnt sim digital? So either it transfers data or it doesn't

Your guess is as good as mine, but it really made a big difference with my phone. No clue why.......

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
So which ones? I have all contacts on phone. Sim contacts are just for backup and safety (when i have to put sim in other phone)

lotzakritters

Reaction score
So which ones? I have all contacts on phone. Sim contacts are just for backup and safety (when i have to put sim in other phone)

Let me rephrase that. The contact points on the outside of the sim card, lol.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

odongo

Reaction score
Hi Fellas,. how can i go back to stock??? I disabled safe system as you said but I cant use HDMI connection to tv, so i want to really go back to stock without this rom installed. How can i do it in a safe way?

Last edited:

Dom1000

Reaction score
so will this rom only work with hash's safestrap v108? ive tried the new v201 and rick#2's tweaked safestrap and both said the file was bad...also i am coming from steel droid v5.6 ics so would i need to do a completely clean install and put everything back at stock? or does that matter?

shane1

Reaction score
so will this rom only work with hash's safestrap v108? ive tried the new v201 and rick#2's tweaked safestrap and both said the file was bad...also i am coming from steel droid v5.6 ics so would i need to do a completely clean install and put everything back at stock? or does that matter?

Wipe everything and it should work on any safestrap. I know 1 of the tweaked safestraps didn't read properly. There is a new safestrap out today should work with no problem, but you might want to redownload

Dom1000

Reaction score
Ill have to redownload when I get home but I figured I could use any of them lol thanks

alowbman

Reaction score
odongo said:
Hi Fellas,. how can i go back to stock??? I disabled safe system as you said but I cant use HDMI connection to tv, so i want to really go back to stock without this rom installed. How can i do it in a safe way?

You will need to sbf - try Overlayers one click. It works great and you then have a clean phone.