[ROM] Maverick for the Droid3 (MavROM) - V2.5

SPerry

Reaction score
Is there a patch for the screen shot not working on 2.5 in the works?

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there a patch for the screen shot not working on 2.5 in the works?

It works. Did you flash a separate theme like icsmod?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

SPerry

Reaction score
I used ICS Theme right after installing ROM but now am on the dark theme. It says no such file or directory, Screenshot saved at null

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I used ICS Theme right after installing ROM but now am on the dark theme. It says no such file or directory, Screenshot saved at null

That theme had the old updater script and didn't set the correct permissions for the screenshot to work. Im assuming you installed the dark theme from the toolbox. Just reflash the rom over your current install. No wipe. That will fix the screen shot.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That theme had the old updater script and didn't set the correct permissions for the screenshot to work. Im assuming you installed the dark theme from the toolbox. Just reflash the rom over your current install. No wipe. That will fix the screen shot.

All of the themes have been updated to the new updater script. (say that 3 times fast :D) and will not break screenshot. Let us know if you have any issues.

DroidDetox

Reaction score
My 3G toggle doesn't work in notification bar, any ideas? Maverick 2.5 with HC Theme. Loving the Rom!!! 23h 13m 59s on Battery 41%

redsox985

Reaction score
My 3G toggle doesn't work in notification bar, any ideas? Maverick 2.5 with HC Theme. Loving the Rom!!! 23h 13m 59s on Battery 41%

Could you list some settings you have to get this battery life? I couldn't get 15 hours from it so I went back to Liberty, but I really would like 5.7.894 and want to come back. Things like data sync, memory settings, etc. Thanks in advance!

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Could you list some settings you have to get this battery life? I couldn't get 15 hours from it so I went back to Liberty, but I really would like 5.7.894 and want to come back. Things like data sync, memory settings, etc. Thanks in advance!

Do you use the airplane mode alot? On and off?

DroidDetox

Reaction score
I usually will turn off 3G and run WiFi but obviously 3G is available everywhere so I only use it on a as needed basis. Other than that just the usual/obvious stuff, screen darker etc. By doing all the above my battery life is amazing. buckmarble have you noticed the 3G toggle not working? The rest of the toggles work great, including the airplane mode which I do not use unless I'm in a plane. Any help would be great, Great Rom and I appreciate all your efforts on this!

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I usually will turn off 3G and run WiFi but obviously 3G is available everywhere so I only use it on a as needed basis. Other than that just the usual/obvious stuff, screen darker etc. By doing all the above my battery life is amazing. buckmarble have you noticed the 3G toggle not working? The rest of the toggles work great, including the airplane mode which I do not use unless I'm in a plane. Any help would be great, Great Rom and I appreciate all your efforts on this!

You shouldn't even have a data/3g toggle. I removed the data toggle from the pulldown widgets.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Can you get a screen shot of the toggle you are talking about?

DroidDetox

Reaction score
I just tried taking a screen shot of my notification bar but every time I hit the screen shot the notification bar leaves the screen. So it just takes a screen shot of my home-screen, not going to do you any good. Looking at my widgets from left to right I have the wireless bars icon (wireless), Bluetooth icon, a satellite icon (3G??), airplane icon, vibrate/sound icon, and last but not least the sun icon for brightness.

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
i used the power on/off button. keep it pressed and chose SCREENSHOT.
it was more difficult to find its locations :p than to take the screenscrot itself.