Mario'D General

DreamOperator

Reaction score
SICK!!! I've been wanting a Mario theme since themes started on the D1. Looks great so far! Only wish it was coming for UD7. Guess I'll have to switch ROMs :)

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Home from work.....

I will post what I have so far for CyanogenMod 6.0.0 RC3. My suggestion, reinstall the ROM cleanly (since you don't have to wipe), then you will be at exactly the same point I am in the theme process.

Any takers?

crackedvenom

Reaction score
always starts out with CM :( guess i can flash that just to test it. yeah shoot a link my way, ill try er out.

markwebb

Reaction score
Home from work.....

I will post what I have so far for CyanogenMod 6.0.0 RC3. My suggestion, reinstall the ROM cleanly (since you don't have to wipe), then you will be at exactly the same point I am in the theme process.

Any takers?

I'll try it! Definitely...

Btw, liked the spotlight for your work at Droid Life. :)

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Link posted on first, as usual.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OMG, I want this!

Any chance of you making a Legend of Zelda theme?

I'll second that.. if it works out and works with SS 4.7 then Im all over it

Eventually, I port all my themes to all the popular ROM's. But, the more these guys are releasing newer versions, the less likely I am to continue editing the entire thing. This is a one man show. Hard to keep up with 7 ROMs, now on my 2nd theme, etc.

It would be nice to collaborate with someone that would like to edit the fonts, some other things, while I work on other parts...

HarshReality

Reaction score
OMG, I want this!

Any chance of you making a Legend of Zelda theme?

Eventually, I port all my themes to all the popular ROM's. But, the more these guys are releasing newer versions, the less likely I am to continue editing the entire thing. This is a one man show. Hard to keep up with 7 ROMs, now on my 2nd theme, etc.

It would be nice to collaborate with someone that would like to edit the fonts, some other things, while I work on other parts...

Well, Id love to be of assist but I cant even compile the thing yet. Correct me if I am wrong though.. the way your packing your just after replacements for things and then your packing? Not really sure how a 'collaberation' would work out.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Well, Id love to be of assist but I cant even compile the thing yet. Correct me if I am wrong though.. the way your packing your just after replacements for things and then your packing? Not really sure how a 'collaberation' would work out.

I prefer a dark look... widgets, etc. Most fonts are black. Don't want to take the time to edit xml files to change. I prefer to do the image work, just not the code.... I know, call me lazy. That is what I had meant. Plus, if I ever choose to do a lighter theme, maybe changing the font color would be a better choice, or something needs tweaked to change. Mostly code. I code my own site, etc , I just choose not to do it with Android.

markwebb

Reaction score
Well, Cyanogen doesn't play well with my Droid for some reason, even after wipes.

I did, finally, install and added your theme. So far very nice. Very fun!

For a pre-release this is good...as I know further icons and such will appear on the Applications Menus, etc.

Like you, I prefer darker themes which provide a nice contrast. With that being said, make some icons a bit brighter and more colorful as the contrast would work well in both daylight and indoor lighting.

I look forward to a complete theme! Good job, overall!

You are talented.

Last edited:

khaf

Reaction score
Guess ill switch to Cyanogen untill this is released for Ultimate droid. I wish someone would make a COD Modern Warfare theme.

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Guess ill switch to Cyanogen untill this is released for Ultimate droid. I wish someone would make a COD Modern Warfare theme.
about to give this a try...looks cool stewart......

I agree i'd like to see a COD:MW theme too....that would be Bada**....:)