maderstcok - OTA 2.3.340 update.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.

sephtin

Reaction score
is .20 .320?

battery pull, factory reset, etc. just follow standard rom troubleshooting.
I think .20 was a build released for R2D2 version of D2 (??). Lots of ROMs included components from it...

how can i factory reset if i cant get to recovery?
If you hold HOME button while booting do you not get the Android Recovery screen? (Press search when you see it)...

IF you DO NOT get the android recovery screen, TBH has a .sbf that will restore Android Recovery for you... search over at mydroid world for the 2.3.320 RECOVERY-ONLY .sbf

mdroid123

Reaction score
i got the file for the 30.04 bootloader at mydroid....are there more than one that i should know about? and yes no matter what only the bootloader pops up.....if i try to get to the bootloader it shows up with no errors, if i try to get to recovery bootloader pops up with errors

OP
maderschramm

maderschramm

Reaction score
mdroid, what kind of phone do you have? the droid x?
what's your md5 checksum of the file you downloaded?
did you wipe data first?

mdroid123

Reaction score
yeah using DX...how can i find the md5? also i checked file size that was good

mdroid123

Reaction score
when trying to get to recovery it goes to boot loader and reports the following errors:

A5,70,00,00,2f

Not sure that helps :p

OP
maderschramm

maderschramm

Reaction score
yeah, just use an sbf at this point. it's what you were trying to accomplish anyway. I don't know why this happened, no matter what system version you have this shouldn't happen. My best guess is a botched flash.

sephtin

Reaction score
yeah, just use an sbf at this point. it's what you were trying to accomplish anyway. I don't know why this happened, no matter what system version you have this shouldn't happen. My best guess is a botched flash.

Agree with Mad, I'd try full .sbf again (probably bad download or something??).

The Recovery-Only .sbf I was referring to was:
*** 2.3.320 ** SBF Recovery Only

FYI

mdroid123

Reaction score
already on the SBF thing and now i cant get device to recognize... i know its off topic, but any hints on that?

mdroid123

Reaction score
nm got it. thanks for the help and thx for the file even though it didnt work for me. Im sure it works normally. I guess im unlucky lol

ChuckTu

Reaction score
The file I downloaded from the first mirror was zip of the zip file, could that be what is causing people issues? The file size didn't match at first but after I opened it, extracted the file inside, and renamed it to .zip it was the right size.

Is that what was supposed to happen and I missed it?

Status
Not open for further replies.