Lucky SOB !!!!!

bje1982

Reaction score
So I work for Verizon. The other day Im at the beach and decide to go to the boardwalk to run to the store. On my way back to my wife and kid on the beach I walk right into a brand new Incredible laying in the sand. I pick it up and look around and there is nobody even romotely close to it and no towels near it or anything so obviously someone dropped it.

What kind of luck does this kid have that of all people a Verizon employee found his brand new $600 phone and me being the good semeritan I am turned it in..

:icon_ banana:

zMd113

Reaction score
Wow! Whoever lost it definitely is a lucky sob.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for being honest and contacting the person. People who don't return lost and stolen phones better hope that the person who lost it does put it on the lost/stolen list, therefore the person who stole the phone has a paperweight....and hopefully some guilt.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What comes around goes around. You'll be rewarded for that sometime down the road. :)

gszeman

Reaction score
Thanks for being an honest person! I probably would have taken some pics of myself first and set them as his wallpaper first before turning it in :p

Made me think of the time my friend and I were at the mall, she was looking at the Incredible on display...some kid had left his FaceBook account logged on...she changed his status to: I left FaceBook logged on when I was playing around with the Incredible at the mall...thankfully the nice girl who is writing this is logging off for him so no one seriously messes with his account!"

Last edited:

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
True, good job OP.

I hate saying it this way, but what dufus would let an incredable drop into the sand in the first place?? Let alone having it near sea water .... :)

OP
bje1982

bje1982

Reaction score
Lol exactly..

Anyway the dumba** just came in to pick it up and had got a ride from his friend. After he left we noticed he left his keys lmfao He lives 45 mins away and we should see him back in about an hour and a half haahha I dont think this kid deserves that phone cuz itll be lost again by the end of the weekend..

What a bonehead :icon_eek:

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Definitely did a good thing. Most people would take off with it. He sure is lucky a VZW employee found it.

rosariorose9

Reaction score
Lol exactly..

Anyway the dumba** just came in to pick it up and had got a ride from his friend. After he left we noticed he left his keys lmfao He lives 45 mins away and we should see him back in about an hour and a half haahha I dont think this kid deserves that phone cuz itll be lost again by the end of the weekend..

What a bonehead :icon_eek:

Sounds like the kind of guy that goes down to the seashore to watch the waves during a tsunami... :)