Droiding in the rain

Droidi

Reaction score
Sorry if I'm in the wrong spot. Brand new to this wonderful, informative site.

Had to be in heavy rain yesterday while waiting for an important call. Put my Droid in a sealed Ziploc sandwich bag. Got my call. Able to swipe through the baggie. Caller heard me loud and clear. Droid stayed safe and dry!
Maybe would work on the beach to keep sand out? :icon_ banana:
Love my Droid and this site!

Moondonkey

Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the tip!!

I was walking in a light sprinkle yesterday and trying to shield my Droid while I changed the Pandora station.

bamfsig45

Reaction score

I was walking in a light sprinkle yesterday and trying to shield my Droid while I changed the Pandora station.

The next step has to be a Droid sensor that is attached to your headset and say your temple or earlobe that tells the Droid your thoughts. "Next Song" etc....yep thats it.

rawveeda

Reaction score
Had to be in heavy rain yesterday while waiting for an important call. Put my Droid in a sealed Ziploc sandwich bag. Got my call. Able to swipe through the baggie. Caller heard me loud and clear. Droid stayed safe and dry!
Maybe would work on the beach to keep sand out? :icon_ banana:
Love my Droid and this site!

I do this with every cell phone I have owned. It works like a charm. I usually have the hood on my jacket up & a BT headset on.

Silver Member
Reaction score

i seem to change pandora alot. one of my biggest complaints about last.fm and pandora is that they just play random songs from any album. part of the reason i miss streaming XM to my phone. can't wait for flash to be released. hoping for ability to stream directly from XM's site.