New Member w/ New Droid Incoming

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Fedex guy needs to hurry up. The Fedex freight carrier showed up and teased me.. have to wait for the Express truck.

That 'patience is a virtue' thing just doesn't apply when you're waiting for the FedEx man! Good luck and don't hug the FedEx man too hard!
Express is usually here by now. No hugs for him. Boot to the face is a possibility if he keeps me waiting much longer! :icon_ devil:

What is this patience thing you speak of?

It's an old adage. You're probably too young to have ever heard of it. :huh:

"Patience is a virtue. The ability to wait for something without excessive frustration is a valuable character trait. The proverb has been traced back to 'Piers Plowman' (1377) by William Langland and is similar to the Latin, Maxima enim..patientia virtus (Patience is the greatest virtue) and the French, Patience est une grant vertu. (Patience is a great value.) Some ten years after Langland, Chaucer wrote in 'The Canterbury Tales' (1386) that 'Patience is a high virtue.' Sometimes followed by the wry rejoinder 'but virtue can hurt you.' First cited in the United States in 1724 in the 'Works of Thomas Chalkley' (1766)..."

I feel so old...

OP
JP 5.56

JP 5.56

Reaction score
That 'patience is a virtue' thing just doesn't apply when you're waiting for the FedEx man! Good luck and don't hug the FedEx man too hard!
Express is usually here by now. No hugs for him. Boot to the face is a possibility if he keeps me waiting much longer! :icon_ devil:

What is this patience thing you speak of?

It's an old adage. You're probably too young to have ever heard of it. :huh:

"Patience is a virtue. The ability to wait for something without excessive frustration is a valuable character trait. The proverb has been traced back to 'Piers Plowman' (1377) by William Langland and is similar to the Latin, Maxima enim..patientia virtus (Patience is the greatest virtue) and the French, Patience est une grant vertu. (Patience is a great value.) Some ten years after Langland, Chaucer wrote in 'The Canterbury Tales' (1386) that 'Patience is a high virtue.' Sometimes followed by the wry rejoinder 'but virtue can hurt you.' First cited in the United States in 1724 in the 'Works of Thomas Chalkley' (1766)..."

I feel so old...
LOL I'm sorry. I've heard the phrase before. I use it from time to time myself. I was being sarcastic in my post above: "What is patience?"

OP
JP 5.56

JP 5.56

Reaction score
Finally got it. Now for my biggest question. I've seen screen caps that show people's droid desktops and they have pictures of people inserted in with the icons. How?

BigDro

Reaction score
To many forums

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY CHARGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR SYNCING YOUR MUSIC FROM YOUR COMPUTER TO YOUR DROiD I CANT FIND AN ANSWER IN ANY OTHER FORUMS [:icon_eek:]