listen to the Howard Stern show....!

Jer

Reaction score
Anyone else having a hard time finding the Howard Stern show?
Search Howard 100 or Howard 101
Edit: instead of Howard 100 search piratestation.net
Howard 101 plays all day long but piratestation only plays the morning and wrap up show from 6am-12pm est

When I search Piratestation all I come up with are some listings for Opie and Anthony.

05Ravenr6

Reaction score
Maybe piratestation plays O&A later in the day but in the morning it's definitely stern

Jer

Reaction score
Maybe piratestation plays O&A later in the day but in the morning it's definitely stern

That's the problem with these East coast morning shows since I'm in Mountain Time. Most of it is over before I even wake up. What we really need is an app that will record these shows to your SD card so you can listen when you wake up. That would be killer. :motdroidhoriz:

05Ravenr6

Reaction score
Its replayed on Howard 101so u don't gotta worry about missing it. Just get the 101 station

kmasum

Reaction score
thanks for telling us about howard stern..i started listening already!

Tatootie

Reaction score
101 is the west coast feed -but hey, its better than nothing.

Jer

Reaction score
101 is the west coast feed -but hey, its better than nothing.

What's the difference?

Difference is, it switches over to Bubba at around 3pm I think. You can only get Howard for a certain time span. DOnt quote me on this but probably 8-3? Howard 100 is repeating his show all day...

Ah, ok. So if all you care about is the Howard Stern show all you need is Howard 100 at any time of the day then. Good to know.

Jer

Reaction score
Why is it that when I search 'Howard 100' I get 'no stations found' ?? I tried searching a couple of times and get the same result. Looks like there's several of the 101 channels available though.

Is it because it's aired live (w/slight delay as noted earlier) and goes off the air after the show or something?

polack

Reaction score
It's 5 oclock pm central time and OandA are on piratestation.net. so he must stream howie in the am and the boys in the pm.

Tatootie

Reaction score
Yep - thats why. I dont think were getting sirius through this. Its some other entity recording it. Not sure...