I need help trying to decide which Droid

Shelbi1118

Reaction score
Hi everyone:) I am so excited and happy to have found this forum. I am ever so ready to go out and buy my droid and I just cant wait, but before I do that, I need to ask your help on which one to get . I am going between the droid incredible and the droid 2.( I think ). Unless someone can suggest a different one for what I want. I just tonight learned that there is an app called droidlive lite which supports xm Serius Radio. I definitely want that. So, my question, is can someone PLEASE tell me which Droid to get that can definetly use this app.I cant believe that and so excited to learn tha I can actually listen to the Howard Stern show from my phone!! That is sooo awesome! I think, anyway. lol. I am new and have not done my profile yet. I am just so excited to learn this info and will be back to properly introduce my self and do a profile later. But, for now, I really need to know this first so I can get my droid. I just cant wait to get it and to learn that there is such an awesome forum like this is so cool . Thank you so much whoever can help me.

ZaChYmO

Reaction score
What kind of phone u have now?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Welcome. Trying to help someone decide which phone is kinda hard. We all have our own preferences, likes and dislikes. Out of the ones you listed, I'd go with the Droid 2. The best way is to head down to your local VZW and get some hands on experience if you can.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
I actually like them all lol. but I like D2 basically because of both keyboard and touch, on one phone. best of both worlds. but to each is its own right? well enjoy and welcome to DF

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global

OP
S

Shelbi1118

Reaction score
Right now I have an old LG flip phone. So, this will be my first Smartphone.

OP
S

Shelbi1118

Reaction score
Thanx for the welcome .Well, I made my decision . I am going with the Incredible and it should be arriving tomorrow. I cant wait. Id like to ask everyone whats their opinion about getting the insurance or extended warranty? I normally do not bother with that, but cant help wondering if I should get it this time. What are your thoughts on this?

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
oh definitely get assurion. ur gonna need insurance after awhile or unexpected events that may occur. as far as incredible, its a good choice. good reviews on it. im waiting for the new LTE to come out, curious how the rants and rave will be.

mamapelican

Reaction score
Droid Incredible

Thanx for the welcome .Well, I made my decision . I am going with the Incredible and it should be arriving tomorrow. I cant wait. Id like to ask everyone whats their opinion about getting the insurance or extended warranty? I normally do not bother with that, but cant help wondering if I should get it this time. What are your thoughts on this?

Just ordered my Incredible 30 minutes ago and it will be here on Tuesday!
mamapelicandancedroid

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
wow, enjoy and have fun. check out the Incredible section in the forum.