listen to the Howard Stern show....!

BostonDroid

Reaction score
In case you didn't know... there is an app that allows you to listen to the howard stern show! I just found this out myself... the app is called droidlive and you can get it from the market. When you open it, search for howard and you get clear excellent quality howard stern show....

Quiick question though...anyway that I can listen to this through bluetooth...? Any advise would be appreciated! Thanks and enjoy!

backlash

Reaction score
Sweet, I was just looking for something that would do this!! And it's his live show, not just repeats?

Can you do this on either version? Mainly, the lite version.

Last edited:
OP
B

BostonDroid

Reaction score
I just listened to the repeat from this morning...its over now and the after show is on now. Awesome!!!!!

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
Quiick question though...anyway that I can listen to this through bluetooth...? Any advise would be appreciated! Thanks and enjoy!

Wouldn't you just be able to do this with a stereo bluetooth headset? I don't think you can do this with a standard one for calls, but with a stereo headset, you should be able to do this just fine. That's how I listen to Pandora.

backlash

Reaction score
Been listening to him using DroidLive Lite, works great!! Thanks.

Essex

Reaction score
does it get other talk stations on xm sirius?

actrack03

Reaction score
Wow. My prayers have been answered! Was hoping for a sirius app with Howard Stern on it, now I don't need it!

PhDCow

Reaction score
I downloaded it, but I can't get any other Sirius channels. I'm not sure how they're able to get Howard 101.