So. What do you do on your X?

dolfanpete

Reaction score
Just wondering what most of you out there do on your Droid X? Games? Email? Texting? Web browsing? Rooting? Themeing? Etc. Curious to know.

I would say I am on Droid forums mostly. You know reading topics that seem interesting and could pertain to me. (Great help here as well) I go on ESPN ALOT. Miami herald. USA today. Funny or die videos. Lots of texting. Of course phone calls. Constantly looking for things to add to phone by these forums . Searching the market non stop for cool Apps. Angry birds. Downloading music, listening through my jabra Bluetooth headset while jogging. Listening to Sirius apps (Howard stern starts Jan 1).....check bank balances. Pay some bills.....hmmmmm. what else. Track my jogging . Facebook. Yahoo messenger.....I know there is something else. Just slips my mind right now ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
wait we can do other things with it than make calls? :)

staticx

Reaction score
News. Games . Email. Facebook. Scanner radio, slacker and pandora. You tube. Navigator. Maps.

Sent from my DROIDX

staticx

Reaction score
Try pocket legends..u will get hooked :)

Sent from my DROIDX

maderschramm

Reaction score
GPS!!! love using my phone for navigation, it's awesome. (no, not vzw navigator btw, dunno why they try to sell that when there's a free one included too :eyeroll:)

timrock

Reaction score
watch movies, listen to music, browse forums with tapatalk, download movies and music, keep my kids occupied, read, manage my finances, create reminders, the usual.

C21johnson

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Web, GPS, music, social networking, work, and school.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

binqker

Reaction score
Put it this way... Droid does everything. Except eating, drinking or sexng. Hah u get the idea. Put to use.

OP
dolfanpete

dolfanpete

Reaction score
Me too. Use it daily. I'm a driver.

GPS!!! love using my phone for navigation, it's awesome. (no, not vzw navigator btw, dunno why they try to sell that when there's a free one included too :eyeroll:)

OP
dolfanpete

dolfanpete

Reaction score
Movies? Um Where? How? Share!

watch movies, listen to music, browse forums with tapatalk, download movies and music, keep my kids occupied, read, manage my finances, create reminders, the usual.

OP
dolfanpete

dolfanpete

Reaction score
It sorta does sexing. LOL :l

Put it this way... Droid does everything. Except eating, drinking or sexng. Hah u get the idea. Put to use.