List of themes fo 0.8.4

bhughesiii

Reaction score
Which of these themes will work correctly with gem settings, I have noticed with Black Glass, and Black Bar Mod that when I have the clock disabled in gem settings, it still shows up when these two themes are on.

I use black bar mod and I have no problem disabling clock.

Hmmm I'll have to try again. Maybe have it on when I apply the theme?

Sent from my Droid

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Which of these themes will work correctly with gem settings, I have noticed with Black Glass, and Black Bar Mod that when I have the clock disabled in gem settings, it still shows up when these two themes are on.

Hmmm I'll have to try again. Maybe have it on when I apply the theme?

Sent from my Droid

It is because those themes have the numbers built into it, so if you have it on its going to cover it up, and if you have it off its going to show the one thats built in. They won't go away unless you manually edit the images and get rid of the numbers yourself.

bhughesiii

Reaction score

I reinstalled 0.8.4 and disabled the clock and installed black bar mod and all is working great, thanks!

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well Sapphire seems to be winning the vote so far, so to plan ahead... The new LUNA THEME is coming. Just finished porting it this morning and have been testing it out all day. I have to say I am very very pleased with the performance of this ROM so far. Smooth... (stay tuned)

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Well Sapphire seems to be winning the vote so far, so to plan ahead... The new LUNA THEME is coming. Just finished porting it this morning and have been testing it out all day. I have to say I am very very pleased with the performance of this ROM so far. Smooth... (stay tuned)

Dude you're killing me... Release it already :hail:

jbrock98

Reaction score
please focus ur attention to the post under this one(i made a mistake here)

Last edited:

Rasjudah

Reaction score
Can someone telllme how i revert to original sapphire theme/stock sapphire theme?
I have tried some themes but i always have no clue going back to stock sapphire without restoring my back up.

jbrock98

Reaction score
i've clicked on a couple of these themes and they don't seem to be updated for 0.8.4....anyone know if they all work for 0.8.4????