List of themes fo 0.8.4

Rasjudah

Reaction score
Last edited:

Rasjudah

Reaction score
Can anyone try the blue swirl theme. I can not install it like ...... keep getting install aborted! The rest of the themes install just fine.

litso

Reaction score
I'm running a version of DropTheme built for 0.6.4 with no problems. This leads me to believe that nothing major has changed in the framework.res in the past few builds. That means most of these themes should probably work, bit don't take my word for it. If you see a theme you like, make a backup and give it a try! Worst case scenario you waste 15 minutes and wind up with now theme, and you can let everyone know it doesn't work.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm running a version of DropTheme built for 0.6.4 with no problems. This leads me to believe that nothing major has changed in the framework.res in the past few builds. That means most of these themes should probably work, bit don't take my word for it. If you see a theme you like, make a backup and give it a try! Worst case scenario you waste 15 minutes and wind up with now theme, and you can let everyone know it doesn't work.

Only issue with doing this is that you MIGHT have lost some new stuff that you don't see. I am unsure of the sapphire changelog but when you apply an old theme on a new rom it replaces all or most of the system APKs... Maybe you are right though and the updates were in the core of the phone and not the APKs...

OP
justinthegeek

justinthegeek

Reaction score

Malyshus

Reaction score
Question about a theme - NexTang - Google Search widget appears to not be themed after applying it. Did I neglect to read something in regards to have it themed as well?

OP
justinthegeek

justinthegeek

Reaction score
Question about a theme - NexTang - Google Search widget appears to not be themed after applying it. Did I neglect to read something in regards to have it themed as well?

Not sure, Your best bet would be to post in the original thread. I just made this to keep a list of themes.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks like icculusx finished porting his new and improved luna theme for sapphire. One more for the list:
Luna Theme

Darn right. The moon based designs of my Luna Theme are now fully avalable for your slick Sapphire 0.8.4 ROM. So don't wait, or hesitate. Blast off...

Get it.
Got it.
Good.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Not sure, Your best bet would be to post in the original thread. I just made this to keep a list of themes.

I think that the search widget is in the launcher, and all that was themed was adw launcher in the theme.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

frozty

Reaction score
Sexy drop theme and ADW launcher.

suznn5.jpg

I'm loving the smoothness of this ROM along with the great looks of drop theme.