Liberty 2.0 works with v7 romer

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
My camera work to. And has any one had problems with gps? I either get no signal or a weak signal it seems.

kickyindahead

Reaction score
Has anyone got the PuRe theme to work? I've been trying all afternoon but every time I flash it and then reboot I get stuck at the liberty logo and end up needing to sbf. I love the look of that theme and if you could offer any help that would be great.

after reading this today about the pure theme .. i looked it up and downloaded it and flashed it .. and there were so many things missing from it like dialer and quite a few other things that i cant name off the top of my head .. i like hte look of it as well and wanted to give it a try but for some reason it wouldnt work for me either .. maybe i got a bad download or something .. gonna try and find another source for it...

eqforus5

Reaction score
Haven't tried to use my GPS and I have no issues with my camera at all.

Fer

Reaction score
Unity theme is really similar and seems to work well, if that will do, but PuRe seems kind of popular and I'm a bit bummed its not working.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Finally decided to give 2.0.1 a shot again... did the Liberty folders fix and I haven't lost data since!! BIG THANKS for the fix!!!

nola

Reaction score
after religiously reading this thread over and over i mustered the confidence to try this (very inexperienced) and after following all instructions on this forum i happily have liberty 2.0.1 working :)

2 things:

1: i REALLY appreciate all the effort by GRD and members here to get this working on the d2g

2: i'm having sensor withdrawals! let's get this fixed :) again i'm inexperienced, but if i can help any way, lemme know! :D

eqforus5

Reaction score
Glad to hear it is working for you. It's not that hard to get used to no sensors. LOL

elpantalla

Reaction score
I have a quick question:

I'm thinking about installing this, but I'm concerned about the sensor issue. Say I want to use the GPS, but it's in portrait mode, and I want it in landscape mode. How would I get it to switch, since the sensors don't work?

eqforus5

Reaction score
Landscape is when the phone is horizontal right? If it is just open the phone and it will switch. If I have it backwards all you have to do is turn the screen off and then back on and it will switch. Hope this helps.

elpantalla

Reaction score
Why didn't I think of that? Thanks.

I'm going to try to flash this bad boy tomorrow. I had liberty briefly, before I realized that my phone was a D2G and wouldn't support it normally.

elpantalla

Reaction score
Just flashed Liberty 2.0 with the Romer. So far it seems to be working very well. The sensor thing is actually kinda nice. I tend to lie on my side with my phone sometimes, but I still want it in portrait mode. This way I control when it switches. Installed toolbox, restarted, everything still works fine.

Finally, I have escaped stock droid

EDIT: Well, I have noticed a few issues. The front lights (menu, home, return, search) take a long time to turn off after I put the phone to sleep. Other times, however, they turn right off. Also, the phone has restarted by itself a few times, and I can't figure out why.

Can anybody help?

Last edited: