Liberty 2.0.1

voidedsaint

Reaction score
has anyone gotten the themed apps to work yet?

mine just constantly say File not installed

maximumpower

Reaction score
I just got this in toolbox and installed it. Well my swype is not working and my photos won't rotate.. I didn't back up or wipe..

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ya. there's a patch out
If you installed the patch automatically through the new toolbox, it *may* have downloaded the wrong patch. For some of us, it downloaded the D2 patch when it should have been DX and for others it downloaded the DX patch, when it should have been D2. For some, it downloaded the correct patch.

Just get the correct patch for your phone (D2 or DX) from Index of / and install it and it should fix the problems.

twiyojdi

Reaction score
I just got this in toolbox and installed it. Well my swype is not working and my photos won't rotate.. I didn't back up or wipe..

ya. there's a patch out
If you installed the patch automatically through the new toolbox, it *may* have downloaded the wrong patch. For some of us, it downloaded the D2 patch when it should have been DX and for others it downloaded the DX patch, when it should have been D2. For some, it downloaded the correct patch.

Just get the correct patch for your phone (D2 or DX) from Index of / and install it and it should fix the problems.

Did you have to wipe data/cache before installing the patch? Thanks!

Edit: Installed without wipe, seems to be working great!

Last edited:

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
Some of the liberty settings options cause settings to force close. When I go into liberty settings and click on the sysctl settings, settings force closes.

***update***
Sysctl, scheduler, and overclock all cause my liberty settings to force close. Anyone else have this issue?

i am also having all of these issues

maximumpower

Reaction score
ya. there's a patch out

Did you have to wipe data/cache before installing the patch? Thanks!
Nope. It just installs a few files, including the the build props

BaumbachVcV

Reaction score
I'm only finding one major thing that I don't necessarily like,, the car home app works but the navigation and google voice dont work,, any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Sitrick2

Reaction score
I'm having the following issues:

-immediate reboot on startup. I get to my lockscreen, and on sliding the phone restarts.

-Yellow bar where the eagle boot animation had been.

-systctl and schedular in Liberty setting cause fc. I reinstalled the ex patch to make sure I had the correct one, and it's still not working.

-general sluggishness and lagging performance, with the phone running very hot, with no oc program on.

I wasn't having any of these issues with 2.0.0

Sitrick2

Reaction score
Oh, also forgot: when installing any theme other than oreoslice, liberty rom manager will freeze and fc after hitting yes to reboot and install.

SoDroid

Reaction score

I'm having the exact same issues.

1) Swype won't work.
2) Photos in gallery will not rotate.

Regarding themes, I flashed Liberated HC from the Toolbox and it went fine.

Other than that, everything seems fine so far.

EDIT: In my "About Phone" it says I have a Droid 2. About to run the DX patch. Will update.

EDIT2: Patch resolved both problems!

Last edited:

christ1065

Reaction score
My Droid X now says it's a Droid 2 according to settings. All kinds of bugs happening. Does anyone know what will happen if I restore a backup from before patch?

Sent from the mothership

simpsonao17

Reaction score
I had the same issue with my phone saying Droid 2 and the screen not rotating to landscape mode but went and dl the droid x patch from jrummy's site and now all is good. Running blacked out blue GB ROM. LOVE IT!!!

Monty0124

Reaction score
My Droid X now says it's a Droid 2 according to settings. All kinds of bugs happening. Does anyone know what will happen if I restore a backup from before patch?

Sent from the mothership

Mine too...

SoDroid

Reaction score

Sent from the mothership

Nothing other than you will be running your old backup. After that, you can flash the DX patch instead of the Droid 2 patch that the toolbox downloaded, assuming your backup is from Liberty 2.0.

EDIT: Here is another link to the patch: http://www.jrummy16.com/jrummy/roms/liberty/downloads/

christ1065

Reaction score

Sent from the mothership

Nothing other than you will be running your old backup. After that, you can flash the DX patch instead of the Droid 2 patch that the toolbox downloaded, assuming your backup is from Liberty 2.0.

EDIT: Here is another link to the patch: http://www.jrummy16.com/jrummy/roms/liberty/downloads/

I used the market to update.
Thanks

Sent from the mothership