Liberty 2.0.1

BaumbachVcV

Reaction score
I downloaded it flashed it but doesn't have the tool box in it. I don't know where to get it except the donate tool box on the market.

I'm also having this prob,, I have the 1.5 toolbox but I need the liberty 2.0 toolbox

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
I downloaded it flashed it but doesn't have the tool box in it. I don't know where to get it except the donate tool box on the market.

I'm also having this prob,, I have the 1.5 toolbox but I need the liberty 2.0 toolbox

It's at jrummy16.com look for tb.apk check everything to you see it it is on there I just downloaded it.

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up

Sitrick2

Reaction score
Nevermind, this is fritzy as all get out. Looks like a wipe first, kids.

Can you elaborate what occurred? I wiped before and don't keep backups anymore since its just a dev phone.

I had an abrupt reboot immediately after first boot up. After that it seemed to settle down for a minute or two. Then I noticed that as soon as I open the app drawer, the facebook app automatically loads. That's basically all the problems I need to wipe and redo, unless someone's interested to see how many problems I can create running it without a wipe.

EDIT: it seems like the facebook app is opening after a bunch of random actions (it just opened after I had accidentally pressed a news story on my pulse widget)

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
I had an abrupt reboot immediately after first boot up. After that it seemed to settle down for a minute or two. Then I noticed that as soon as I open the app drawer, the facebook app automatically loads. That's basically all the problems I need to wipe and redo, unless someone's interested to see how many problems I can create running it without a wipe.

Hmm, those sound odd. You can stick with your wiped version.

malac0da13

Reaction score
Themes are in the rom manager. Rom is awesome btw. Can't wait for gingerbread version.

BoJatey

Reaction score
This will be my first rom install. In Rooler,s instructions he says if wipe is required go to mounts in Clockwork and format cache and data. Do I have to do that and if so, should I do that before or after I wipe?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ack41988

Reaction score
Then donate toolbox seems to cause some fc problems. I uninstalled the donate one and put the free one back on and it seemed to fix all the pronlems. All the features seem to work on the new 2.0.1 rom

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lol! So no install instructions anymore? Just a link to a DL? Wow!

Come on CM8..Ya know da deal by now..Bootstrap, Wipe, Install from Sd, reboot and Njoy Lib bruh:)dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Lol. I do know the deal man:) Some call for mounting and some don't. Just finding it odd that this is how things are being done. But then again, I haven't been around a whole lot lately, lol. Thanks ciVic, nonetheless.

//Tap'd on my DX & I'm on Twitter@chkm4te20\\

natedogg11

Reaction score
I just installed 2.0.1. When I go into Liberty TB, if I hold down on Liberty, it says Upgrade to 2.0? Which do I want or does it not matter? Just curious because earlier when I had 2.0 and long pressed Liberty, it only said re-download, nothing about updating. I just don't want to put this in and then find out Friday that I installed it backwards.

Thanks for any help.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Lol! So no install instructions anymore? Just a link to a DL? Wow!

Come on CM8..Ya know da deal by now..Bootstrap, Wipe, Install from Sd, reboot and Njoy Lib bruh:)dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Lol. I do know the deal man:) Some call for mounting and some don't. Just finding it odd that this is how things are being done. But then again, I haven't been around a whole lot lately, lol. Thanks ciVic, nonetheless.

//Tap'd on my DX & I'm on Twitter@chkm4te20\\

Fasho Bruh...I did notice that a lot of devs now are listing their roms and not really including install Dir..Guess only when there's complications and When a step needs to be REITERATED, they'll stress it..Other than that bruh, its like riding a bike or eating...Never forget how to do that:)..LIB has been FLAWLESS since jump ..w/the exception of the random reboots in 1.5. Other than that, MY DX has found a BEST FRIEND..It actually does not like GB At all..Kept on having wifi issues..anyways, it's lierated now and we good:)

Sitrick2

Reaction score
Anyone else having just tons of problems in general with 2.0.1? I'm getting random reboots, my app drawer seems totally on the fritz, and I'm getting just general overall sluggishness that I didn't have with 2.0.0 (and this is all after I went back and wiped).

Just wondering if it's just me or if others are getting the same thing.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
unity theme doesn't work for 2.0.1 deleted my dialer and settings fc needs to be updated the tool box needs screen previews of the themes