Liberty 2.0.1

bluskyline21

Reaction score
Cannot access "Mobile Network" settings under Wireless & Networks. It cuts my data connection off, then restarts it.

debrad0307

Reaction score
Well I'm currently running 2.0.0 and I think I'm going to keep it like that. I fixed all of my FC issues by reinstalling.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

meaker

Reaction score
My ringer is not working. Wished I hadn't installed this patch..i don't have time to be playing with my phone today..ugh

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Insanelycool

Reaction score
problems with donator update after pub release

I downloaded the market update for toolbox donate, and was prompted about the update patch for liberty. Went ahead and let tb update it. It installed liberty for DX on my droid 2. Fine, I. Went and dled from rummy's website. Now the second prob I had was schedular/overclock settings not opening, just fc. So I had to download the test tb from rummy's site again. The one on market isn't working for certain liberty settings and zipalign/fix permissions. All seems well since I manually downloaded both toolbox and newest liberty.
Aside from the donation toolbox not doing its job properly I do have one request.... can I have a way to remove swype? I don't use it and its always listed as running under apps.

Removing swype would be awesome if possible.

So to recap, if you have any probs, for now just download the toolbox and liberty directly from jrummy's website. All seems to work fine aftwerwards.

crypto

Reaction score
just installed 2.0.1. No real issues so far.
Kind of annoying that the blur app download doesn't replace the AOSP one, but just adds another camera app.

Also i noticed that the build.prop was only set to 30 for the heap size. Any reason for it being lower than stock?

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
A annoying thing with 2.0.1 is flashing a 1.5 theme it keeps prompting you to download 2.0 even though your on 2.0.1 and wont let you download themes or.patches.

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up

Getwired

Reaction score
Quadrant scores?

Hey, I'm interested in seeing you guys' Quadrant scores on 2.0.1. I went from Liberty 2.0.0 (donated) to rooted Gingerbread (then deodexed Gingerbread) the other day, and froze all the bloat with Titanium Backup. My phone screams along @ 1940's Quadrant, when OC'ed to 1177MHz, and around 1720's when "stock clocked". Everything I've found just works, and I have one-touch turbo dialers in my phone dialer, and everything looks totally sick with the GB animations and a Honeycomb theme.

I'm thinking I'll probably stay with this setup until jrummy16 et al come up with a stable GB version. Love Liberty, but in this case, I'm gonna hafta hold out a bit longer. :blackdroid:

Still interested in seeing some of your Quadrant scores once you've gotten things stabilized tho... Not being a jerk, just want to know how 2.0.1 is compared to what I saw on 2.0.0, and now on GB root/deodexed.

Last edited:

SoDroid

Reaction score
When i go to Dalvik Heap Size in Liberty Toolbox I get an "error". I changed it manually in the build.prop but just FYI.

Getwired

Reaction score
Removing swype would be awesome if possible.

Removing Swype is actually not too difficult. Use Root Explorer, remount / as R/W if necessary, then delete /system/app/swype.apk, /system/lib/libSwypeCore.so, and /data/dalvik-cache/system@[email protected]@classes.dex and reboot. Download and run the beta installer if you want the latest version back instead of whatever is baked into your ROM.

Last edited:

Mace Windu

Reaction score
Hey, I'm interested in seeing you guys' Quadrant scores on 2.0.1. I went from Liberty 2.0.0 (donated) to rooted Gingerbread (then deodexed Gingerbread) the other day, and froze all the bloat with Titanium Backup. My phone screams along @ 1940's Quadrant, when OC'ed to 1177MHz, and around 1720's when "stock clocked". Everything I've found just works, and I have one-touch turbo dialers in my phone dialer, and everything looks totally sick with the GB animations and a Honeycomb theme.

I'm thinking I'll probably stay with this setup until jrummy16 et al come up with a stable GB version. Love Liberty, but in this case, I'm gonna hafta hold out a bit longer. :blackdroid:

Still interested in seeing some of your Quadrant scores once you've gotten things stabilized tho... Not being a jerk, just want to know how 2.0.1 is compared to what I saw on 2.0.0, and now on GB root/deodexed.

cap201104071450.jpg
cap201104071449.jpg
cap201104071451.jpg

That is ridiculous! For whatever it is worth, I clocked a 1670.
I am running Liberty 2.0.1 - running into none of the problems the rest of the bunch is running into and generally satisfied. Looking forward to the Gingerbread Liberty Rom.
@awisseh

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
I installed liberty 2.0.1 what's the buildproppatch and double patchs do?

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up