LG Optimus 2X Official

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am with jroc - kick up the heat on em' Moto - put out something we can sink our teeth into :wink:

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
............ prettier UI
Oh no you didn't : )

You just ruined it. Can't have a phone with a pretty UI. Women yes, but tech devices no!! lol

What can I say....lol. MotoBlur on the X is boring and ...ugly. I just want the opposite.

Vanilla Android would be even better. I wouldnt call vanilla Android pretty tho. Now that I think about u right....Cant use pretty and UI in the same sentence when describing these UI's...lol

Better looking....how is that...

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
lg-optimus-2x.jpg

, and the first dual-core phone will start hitting Asian and European markets soon.

Source: Phandroid
by dgstorm

why does alot of technology hit european and asian markets first?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Better looking....how is that...
HAHAHAHAHA yes much better.

You think Chuck Norris would buy a device that had a pretty UI? Imagine Chuck standing in VZW in his Gi.

VZW Rep: Sir may I help you?

Chuck: Yes, I'd like to buy this phone, smartphone, Optimus 2X Tiger 2 thing here.

VZW Rep: Certainly sir. Thats a Tegra 2 actually.

Chuck: Yeah. Tegra 2. It's pretty fast.

VZW: Yes sir it is.

Chuck: I like speed. It's very pretty too. The screen and these clocks and things floating around here.

**rep is taken aback**

VZW: Sir? Did you say it's pretty

Chuck: it's good looking I mean.

GT944

Reaction score
Dual core huh? I'll bet that thing burns through battery like no other! Still jealous though... Why Asia? We've got to have more disposable income, right?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dual core huh? I'll bet that thing burns through battery like no other! Still jealous though... Why Asia? We've got to have more disposable income, right?

Dual core is supposed to save battery. Doing more by doing less.

diverbelow

Reaction score

With dual cores, the OS can split the load on the processor between both cores, so they don't have to operate at full power. Check page 14, on this PDF.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

How come every time Dual Core is mention someone always mention that it is a killer on the Battery!!! Every article I read on Dual core say that it is a battery saver. Meaning it is suppose to last longer and compete with Iphone and Blackberry with Battery life...

Last edited:

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

How come every time Dual Core is mention someone always mention that it is a killer on the Battery!!! Every article I read on Dual core say that it is a battery saver. Meaning it does not kill the battery the way regular droid phones do.

That's what I've been wondering...

JePiNaY

Reaction score
Oh man. It looks great.
Just for kicks, I'll have fun looking at upboxing and review videos. Don't know if I should be jealous of it, but I'm happy with my Moto Droid.

bluefire7002

Reaction score
If its on Verizon than this is my next phone :)
Would be awesome if it came with a keyboard like my Droid though :(