Let The Countdown Begin for Motorola Bionic ICS

Caesars

Reaction score
2/10, your efforts were good for two but your explanation of sarcasm was too soon :)

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
Dave12308 said:
I guess no one on these forums gets sarcasm, or the concept of a parody thread. This is a parody thread. It DOESN'T belong on the front page, if it did I would have PMed a moderator and requested it be moved. It was more a joke than anything, meant to stimulate discussion. It has received some responses, so it did its job.

Do remember to tell me how accepting you still are of being stuck on GB, once apps that REQUIRE 4.0+ start coming out, and we're stuck on 2.3 - at that point it will become a real inconvenience. And i'd like a refund from Motorola for the CPU core that my phone cannot properly use on an outdated OS.

Lol.

spinwizard

Reaction score
Early Q3 for VZW means you'll be lucky to see it by Christmas. By then I'll have a Galaxy S3 on another carrier. Cause you all know VZW won't have IT, till Black Friday, 2013. Just sayin'

akhi216

Reaction score
spinwizard said:
Early Q3 for VZW means you'll be lucky to see it by Christmas. By then I'll have a Galaxy S3 on another carrier. Cause you all know VZW won't have IT, till Black Friday, 2013. Just sayin'

Nah. We should see a leak by the time the Droid Razr/Razr Maxx guys get it. The Droid 4 is scheduled to get it after we do and they already have a leak.