Not open for further replies.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
yes

Yeah gflam is very talented with the theme stuff as well as a lot of other things that make this rom tick. Just wanted to apologize for the problems in some themes. We needed to get an update out to fix the few issues we had in 1.0 . the problem is both me and gflam start to work on fixing something and we come up with more ideas and so on and so on. And I didnt want to miss that date so gflam really worked hard to get those themes done.
as well as everything that makes it all tick.

He also does the website and rommanger stuff.
and to make all themes work so you can switch from 1 to the other without restoring back to stock install is no easy task and hes done a tremendous job with this.

We are adding themes as fast as we can but even if someone else ports them theres quite a bit to do to make sure it works interactively with the rom.

Also dont forget ADW has instant theming without a reboot. this is not a complete theme persay but there are many themes and many for free. that can give you a quick theme change. These are not complete themes and in noway compare to the themes in the rom but they ussually have something in the color scheme you need and they will enhance the theme your on. jsut remember these will not all change with a sourcery theme change so youll need to find another to match you theme after flashing. but give it a try its a big benefit of using ADW (thanks anderweb/boomuler).

Glad your enjoying Sourcery.

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alright all themes animations and the gapps are back up here is what was changed

I added the battery percentages to the twisted inception theme

The ticker text (text on status bar) was changed to white for the gingerbread theme

Phone pulldown on the gingerbread theme was fixed

Black text in the google quick search box for sourcery blue was fixed

Gingerbread quick search box was updated to the newest one and text color changes made (missed updating this one by accident with release)

Sourcery blue google quick search box with the text changes was added to the gapps (don't redownload if already on the rom just flash the sourcery blue theme from settings)

If you would like to see any of these fixes all you have to do is reflash the theme if they're not important to you stay on the theme it will continue to work just as it is now

PARick

Reaction score
I have to type "compcache start" in TE to get it to work.

bkd11

Reaction score
Haven't seen this mentioned yet, it looks like this rom suffers from the same volume rocker skip bug that Sapphire did. See here: Bug 122 – Volume rocker skips tracks constantly
It was fixed in Sapphire 2.0 so maybe you can apply the same changes. To replicate it, try skipping a track using the volume rocker (screen off) while listening to Pandora. You will see that it will quickly use all the allowed 6 skips. It happens with the Music app too, just not as frequently.

Awesome rom though. :icon_ banana:

listenman20

Reaction score
Haven't seen this mentioned yet, it looks like this rom suffers from the same volume rocker skip bug that Sapphire did. See here: Bug 122 – Volume rocker skips tracks constantly
It was fixed in Sapphire 2.0 so maybe you can apply the same changes. To replicate it, try skipping a track using the volume rocker (screen off) while listening to Pandora. You will see that it will quickly use all the allowed 6 skips. It happens with the Music app too, just not as frequently.

Awesome rom though. :icon_ banana:

i noticed this with pandora...just thot it was my pandora...kept skipping even next time i opened pandora...had to reinstall it...reboot mighta fixed it...

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So listenman u were able to fix it by reinstalling pandora and rebooting? Or do u still have the issue?

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

listenman20

Reaction score
i still have the problem...i told eagle about this problem a couple of days ago...but i didn't try it again til you asked just now....i don't normally use the lockscreen at all much less the music controls...

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
O okay because i tried it on the music app and skipped through 20 songs very quickly to test and then i let it run by itself and didn't have any constant skipping.

I haven't tried it on pandora yet though but i will in a few minutes

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
repress

the skipping does happen occasionally without the latest fix to it. but i found that fix caused more problems . if you press up to skip than press again it will release it.

This is being worked on , but probably wont be until 2.0.

faracinman2

Reaction score
Don't think this issue has been addressed yet, and it's not a big deal and doesn't effect anything other than visual. But whenever I receive a phone call the accept button is positioned weird. Also, when you answer it the image that normally is shown during the dragging action is missing as well. See attached screen shots.

1st screenshot is when first receiving the call, 2nd is when I start to drag to answer the call, and 3rd is of when I drag to decline the call (nothing is wrong with the dragging and declining just showing that is looks normal compared to the accepting the call dragging action)

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    53 KB · Views: 226
  • accept.PNG
    accept.PNG
    62.2 KB · Views: 214
  • decline.PNG
    decline.PNG
    73.4 KB · Views: 222

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
thanks

Don't think this issue has been addressed yet, and it's not a big deal and doesn't effect anything other than visual. But whenever I receive a phone call the accept button is positioned weird. Also, when you answer it the image that normally is shown during the dragging action is missing as well. See attached screen shots.

see thats what you get for not accepting the call :)

Yeah i noticed it too was hoping noone else did :)

well look at it you should of seen how many builds to get that much right :)

faracinman2

Reaction score

see thats what you get for not accepting the call :)

Yeah i noticed it too was hoping noone else did :)

well look at it you should of seen how many builds to get that much right :)

Haha, well there are just certain people that I rather not talk to LOL. But by all means I wasn't complaining just thought I would point it out to make this ROM even more flawless :biggrin:

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I thought that was my imagination or medication, have seen it too but it has not affected functionality for me.

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I noticed this as well thought it was just my phone since no one said anything but that is a gingerbread thing the phone apk came right from it i'll have it fixed soon with a froyo phone themed like gingerbread should fix the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.