1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Known issues

Discussion in 'Sourcery ROM' started by gflam, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gflam

gflam Developer Theme Developer Developer

1) Alarm clock blacked out (due to background theming being worked on)
    2) Call log bunches occasionally (believed to be due to background theming)

The above issues i have an idea for, for the 2.0 release and hopefully will be fixed then
  2. mjh68

mjh68 New Member

Only thing really I have noticed ,is everytime I reboot the phone or turn it on I get an old missed call showing up in the notification pulldown. It is from the first day I installed the Rom.
  3. eagle1967

eagle1967 Developer Developer

same thing

i always get a missed calle after i reboot also on all roms also sometimes the last mms will show up. not sure why
  4. gflam

Yea same that's more a verizon thing
  5. listenman20

listenman20 New Member

And the installed flash is nit working for some. Eagle1967 was working on a fix for this yesterday in the IRC at the site.
  6. EntropikOne

EntropikOne Guest

after flashing this rom and signing into my gmail account my apps were not restored, anyone have any input on this? with other roms when i would flash and sign in all of my apps would start to be restored.
  7. dmacleo

dmacleo Premium Member Premium Member

mine all (92) installed. did you do wipe cache and wipe all data before installing?
  8. EntropikOne

EntropikOne Guest

yip, wiped data/cache when flashing. noticed that there were a couple applications that did restore (like 10 or so) but i have many more than that. could this be due to me having them moved to SD card using Apps2SD? also had some installed right to SD via CM's option
  9. listenman20

listenman20 New Member

Shouldn't be due to any of that market should have the things you've d/led no matter where they are stored. I've run into that problem several times before including with this ROM. I was finally convinced to install it, boot up, sign in and leave it alone for about 20 min while it loaded all my apps on a 1x signal. If I tried to turn on wifi or do anything else it wouldn't restore and something from my TB restore would make it rain FCs.
  10. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life Theme Developer Premium Member

Same here... on several attempts at reinstalling w/wiping, on a test version PM'd to me as well... except I don't use apps2sd
    the test version does not have issues with messaging anymore...just FYI to eagle
  11. EntropikOne

EntropikOne Guest

thanks guys, i'll give this another shot and see what happens
  12. gflam

I know that if you switch to wifi while it auto reinstalls your apps it will stop the auto reinstall. You can try deleting the market data and it will search for the stuff again
  13. EntropikOne

EntropikOne Guest

no dice, gflam I'll give that a try. if that doesn't work then i'll just use appbrain. really liking the rom and looking forward to sticking with it
  14. UltraDroid

UltraDroid DF Super Moderator Staff Member

I've had that happen on a couple of occasions, but it's been awhile - can't remember which rom it was, but not this one. What I ended up doing was going to Market and calling up downloads. That brought up the paid apps that I'd previously purchased, and I just started manually downloading them. PITA, but not really a big ordeal. Took me like 15-20 minutes. I believe that Titanium Backup can restore everything too, so you might look in that direction.

-Mike
  15. ddyoo

ddyoo New Member

I have an issue where my phone would restart by itself randomly on different occasions. It would restart randomly while I'm talking on the phone (happened twice), or when im using the market and it just restarts by itself (happened once), or sometimes I'm not even the touching the phone and I see my phone restart (happened once just now). Anyone else have experienced these issues? I have this ROM installed for about 3 or 4 days now and it happens at least once a day.

I have a droid 1 using the Sourcery 1.0 ROM and Chevy ulowv 1.1 kernel.
  16. gflam

The reboots a few people experienced we have fixed that and will be releasing a new build on sunday with a few extras as well
  17. ddyoo

ddyoo New Member

Oh nice! Didn't expect you guys to come out with a fix so soon. Even if you didn't have an immediate fix for it, its a small issue I am willing to deal with because your ROM is sweet. It's really smooth and fast. Thanks for the quick fix! Can't wait! :D
  18. pbrewer81

pbrewer81 New Member

Total love this rom! The only issues I have noticed seem to center around the dialer. I have a lag when opening the dialer then again when I press the end call button. It takes 2-10 seconds or so to decide where it wants to go from there. I have also noticed that when I receive a call my phone will go through 2-3 vibration cycles (2-5 second lag) before the number and contact picture pop up. I'm hoping I a moron and there is a setting I haven't found that will eliminate this. If not, I'm sure the magic works it out :icon_ banana:

Thanks guys!
  19. UltraDroid

UltraDroid DF Super Moderator Staff Member

Have you looked at Not Call Log, available in a free version on the Market? It allows you to do several different things, in ending a call.

-Mike
  20. eagle1967

eagle1967 Developer Developer

reboots

Didnt want any confusion,
    The reboots that were fixed were mainly when opeing keyboard from a screen off state.

have not seen complaints of just randomly rebooting but i would attribute this to the kernel so please try a differnt kernel. i was stupid and changed kernels at teh last minute and have reverted back to the stock asop kernel.

But rebooting while on phone or random reboots have not been reported. this fix may fix that for you also but that has not been seen so i cant speak on that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

droid 3 known issues

lg g3 known issues