Keep GN or switch it out for Razr Maxx?

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm all for havin fun Crankin, but gotta keep it clean. I mean the comments made earlier can lead to problems so let's not make it so the Mods have to shut it down and clean it up. You want real fun you gotta head to Offtopic section:hail:

Hope we didn't get trolled, the OP has way too many posts to be labeled a troll otherwise he wouldn't have stuck around this site that long right :D
Was just joking,I know you would never keep us from having fun.Dont want MODs shutting it down.Hope we didnt get Trolled also.Thxz for keepin us inline.

Kenny Bats

Reaction score
GNex. I have the 2100 extended battery and it lasts me all day with no problem. I have a car charger and am usually around a PC or an outlet so battery has never been an issue with me for any phone. I understand some people aren't near power supplies all day so the MAXX may be the better option for those people.

I like root'n and ROM'n so the GNex was the obvious choice for me. Even if Verizon won't approve OS updates I can be sure I'm running the latest and greatest OS with tons of dev support.

What were your issues with the GNex anyway?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2